Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Hill: Origins PS2 North American Release Imminent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the PSP that tended to be the only real reason I'd get injured... camera in tight room + sluggish responce = injury.

Anyone know if they've added any extras to the PS2 version over the PSP one ala Twisted Metal Head On?

Comment

Curious myself. Even R&C Size Matters got some extras, but I'm not sure if they bothered here. Not a single major site has reviewed the game so far either.

Comment

the game is WAAY too dark im having a lot of trouble pinpointing things in the dark world, travis's head turning to see items is all i have to go by in a lot of places ..

also, is anyone else's american version also like multi languaged ?

the meelee weapons seem to break off way too early and enemies have these unfair grapple moves where they cling on to you from a few feet away too ..

the controls of the game could definetly have used some refining.
        Last edited by A-J; 03-15-2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Bump: I'm late to the party but just got this on ps2.
          A-J, did you try adjusting the settings? Either the in game light setting or your tv? I know it sounds like a stupid question but personally I havn't found it to be too dark (and you have a flashlight when need be).
          I had fairly low expectations for this but I've been pleasantly surprised so far. I've been playing the new Alone in the Dark (ps2 version) and this is SO much better! It's a lot more polished and just a better quality in every way.
          Some sweet cinematics and nice looking graphics, wide screen and I'm enjoying the story.
          I agree about the lack of camera control but overall it's an enjoyable throw back to the good old survivor horror days.
          Sure, it's not up there with SH3 but IMO it is a worthy addition to the series and a good reason to squeeze a bit more life out of the ps2.

Comment

Working...
          X