The ghost in the Prison (Sh2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ghost in the Prison (Sh2)

Remember when you're in the prison in SH2. In the rooms with the cells you hear a thumping noise like footsteps and a groaning whisper. It continues in both rooms. Its a ghost because you never see the source of the noise.

Did you know you can kill it?

In the second cell room you enter when running by a cell near the end James will point to something when you aim. Fire your gun, and it will hit something? You'll see some blood fly out fire again and James will now be pointing down fire again and it will be dead. The Noise will now be gone.

It was something Id never heard of, but it happened last night.

My first playthrough SH2, I was really freaked out by the prison, especially that big massive room, scared the shit out of me.
    I went on into the prison cells to see those invisable demons, yeah I shot them and they fell.

Also, noting, I went in one cell (going through the cell door), then on the other end, nothing inside the cell, clicked back on the cell door, and I got a:
    "The door is locked."
    I was so freaked!!
    But then it automatically unlocked after 2 minutes of waiting...

Comment

The thing about silent hill 2 is that you notice new things each time you play through it.
      now thats scary.

Comment

they really know how to make a messed up scary game! I remember that as well and I remember that I was panicing like crazy because of the noise, it scared the shit out of me, plus I was a lot younger at the time!

Comment

I only got to complete SH2 this year at 13...I was only 7 when it first came out; remember how scared I was watching my brothers play it. ><

Comment

Those prison cell are scary! The part where you go into the restroom and that loud bang scared the crap out of me. It’s kind of like the licker that comes crashing through the magic mirror is RE2. I know its coming but it makes me jump every time.

Comment

I enjoy hitting the invisible enemy in the cells with a long melee weapon, it sounds more satisfying to kill it that way.

Comment

Hey, have you ever killed the jacket in the cell? If you kill him in the right position, HE DIES OUTSIDE THE CELL! Or it's the other way round he dies in the cell from the outside, I can't remember.

Comment

i always thought he was saying "ritual" it sounds sorta like it

Comment

You can look at a camera hack of the cell on YouTube. I wouldn't recommend it though, it'll ruin the illusion. As for what it's saying, it does sound like "ritual", though I remember people finding other words if you reversed the voice sample. Can't remember what they were though, as this was all discussed over on the Silent Hill Forums many years ago.

Comment

I thought he was looking for Richard Aiken

Comment

im 100&#37; sure it says ritual, and i thought the noise was from the thing with long legs under the floor, but a ghost, i have to play this again when i get the time.
                        btw with the hacking, i heard in s.h 3 you can hack to see behind the window with blood in the hospital and theres a woman or something in there, and shes nude i think.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                          You can look at a camera hack of the cell on YouTube. I wouldn't recommend it though, it'll ruin the illusion.
                          I don't mind having it ruined... I've toyed with it enough. Link/Keywords?
                          Last edited by Rombie; 04-01-2008, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                            btw with the hacking, i heard in s.h 3 you can hack to see behind the window with blood in the hospital and theres a woman or something in there, and shes nude i think.
                            If I'm not mistaken, that'll be the nurse Valtiel took to torment Heather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                              I don't mind having it ruined... I've toyed with it enough. Link/Keywords?
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit: A link to the video that nemesis mentioned (with the nurse)

alchemillahospital.net (for camhack info, downloads, etc)
                              Last edited by randomwab; 04-01-2008, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X