No announcement yet.

New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the female cop at the beginning of the trailer was Cybil, that makes this the third variation of Cybil we've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      If the female cop at the beginning of the trailer was Cybil, that makes this the third variation of Cybil we've seen so far.
      I assume there's three/four variations of each character.

It'd be interesting though, if you get hard-ass Cybil but sexy Dahlia. Mix things up.

Comment

Kotaku says

Psyche!: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is watching you. It pays attention to the things you look at and how long you look at them, building a profile based on your behavior. Stare at racy pictures often and soon the game's artwork takes on a saucy bent. An NPC police woman I met a little later on featured a sexy cop in a tight, unbuttoned shirt, which the player next to me had a much more mousy looking police woman show up in the same spot. It's a very nifty mechanic that should stir up a lot of conversation between players, comparing and contrasting their experience.
        If they use this feature to the full ability they can it'll be a very interesting game

Comment

This actually reminds me of Spoiler:
          only on a much larger scale of course.

Comment

Wow, didn't play the first one, but I'm sure Dhalia has changes, reaaally changed

Comment

And the circle is complete! The daughter becomes the mother
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                Wow, didn't play the first one, but I'm sure Dhalia has changes, reaaally changed

That's what Dahlia looked like in Silent Hill 1.

Comment

wat? she's old??? so they are really changing EVERYTHING, onlly leaving the microscopic details (like theyre names: Harry, Cheryl, Dahlia, etc.)

Comment

Maybe. I suspect if you do the right things and make the right actions you will play something that looks, tastes and smells like the origional Silent Hill with some changes.

But if you alter things up then the world will alter around you...and apparently Dahlia will look hot. Which, in my opinion, is the most messed up thing to ever happen in a Silent Hill game. Bar nothing.

Comment

And that's where the true horror lies in this game.

Sexy Dahlia.

Comment

Good Lord... I can't look at old Dahlia the same way again. XD

Comment

This actually looks pretty amazing. Better than I was expecting.

Rebooting rather than remaking was a great idea, and it seems to have worked.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            This actually looks pretty amazing. Better than I was expecting.

Rebooting rather than remaking was a great idea, and it seems to have worked.
                            Actually it's a re-imagining.

Comment

did anyone else notice dahlia looks like heather? i guess since alessa was dahlias child its makes sense but the resemblance is now uncanny.

oh my local gamestop said october 7th for the game. preordering in sept

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                Actually it's a re-imagining.

Comment

Working...
                                X