Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Silent Hill on the way

here's the details:

There's a new Silent Hill game in the works at a new developer and it's coming to the Xbox 360, PlayStation and PC. Beyond that details on the next entry in Konami's psychological horror series are hazy. Wait, foggy.

opps didn't see aj's post
    Last edited by Harry Mason; 04-09-2010, 08:58 PM.

AJ > Internet

Comment

Silent Hill es la mierda de todas las mierdas! además me encantó todo lo demás. Oh y niñas chuparme la polla enorme culo. y los negros gallos. Realmente quiero tener sexo pero el hombre dice que no. lo monos i puño y comer el SIDA

Comment

And with the magic of Babelfish I decode...

Silent Hill is the excrement of all the excrements! in addition it enchanted all the others to me. Oh and children to absorb the enormous pullet to me ass. and the black roosters. I really want to have sex but the man says that to no. monkeys i fist and to eat AIDS
        ...Yeah. I think I'm gonna say 'Explain, and explain fast, before I ban your ass for obscenties'. Although of course I shall check with one of our Spanish speaking members.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          (...) ban your ass for obscenties.
          That is what u want to do, he just went crazzy and started talking shit to everyone

Comment

And with the magic of Babelfish I decode...
            Bah, Google's translation is better
            Silent Hill is the shit of all shits! I also love everything else. Oh and girls suck huge cock ass. and black cocks. I really want to have sex but he says no. what i fist and eat monkeys AIDS

Comment

I'm more of a fan of this kind of stuff;

EROR DEL SERVIDOR - Los foros no estan disponibles para retrasados que postean en otros idiomas intentando ser graciosos.

Comment

That's hilarious, he's probably into poetry.

Comment

Replace his PH to TW which describes his immature behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAT NINJA878 View Post
                    Silent Hill es la mierda de todas las mierdas! además me encantó todo lo demás. Oh y niñas chuparme la polla enorme culo. y los negros gallos. Realmente quiero tener sexo pero el hombre dice que no. lo monos i puño y comer el SIDA
                    That's disturbing...sounds like the plot to the next Silent Hill.

Comment

On Topic: I hope this is not a remake of SH 2. If it is, I would say that it is a waste of time and resources. If it's a new game with James returning, then I'm excited. He's my favorite character. I can't wait to see what it's like.

Can't say I didn't see something like this coming from someone named Phat Ninja. :/

Comment

Yeah, he's one of those people we tend to watch. Well, more than I watch any of you.

I gotta admit, my interest in this game can only go up at this point. A first person shooter remake of SH2 being the worst possible scenario they could do. Well, no, Silent Hill: Heaven's Night Pole Dancing Simulator, where you need arrouse a variety of monster to the point of ejaculation without touch them, would be the worst case sceario.

This is just a close fucking second.

Comment

A first person shooter remake of SH2 being the worst possible scenario they could do.
                          Well it's not quite SH2 but they could just port THIS

I didn't like Origins or Homecoming, but i did like Shattered Memories, but i'm not sure i'd like another game in that style. I doubt they would re-do SH2 though. Also there is no need for James to return at all. They could maybe re-do SH4 and get it right this time

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                            On Topic: I hope this is not a remake of SH 2. If it is, I would say that it is a waste of time and resources. If it's a new game with James returning, then I'm excited. He's my favorite character. I can't wait to see what it's like.

Can't say I didn't see something like this coming from someone named Phat Ninja. :/
                            if james was returning that would be a good idea, give the fans closure, he's probably got another skeleton with laura living with him now. for all we know james is just the worm while laura is the real focus (like harry and heather in SH3)

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                              if james was returning that would be a good idea, give the fans closure, he's probably got another skeleton with laura living with him now. for all we know james is just the worm while laura is the real focus (like harry and heather in SH3)

Comment

Working...
                              X