Biohazard: The Real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard: The Real

Today in Osaka, Universal Studios Japan rolled out its latest attraction, Resident Evil The Real. Here's an inside look at the attraction, which is open for a limited time only.

Well...it certainly looks interesting. Got no clue how to take it seriously though.

I must send this to a friend... the Claire outfit in one of the pictures will interest her deeply. xD Otherwise, it just looks like a shitty game of laser tag. Much like the Biohazard restaurant they opened for a while.
    sigpic

Comment

Aside from some glaringly irritating images such as the Spec Ops logo from Operation Raccoon City, it's look a laugh and there's something rather amazing about seeing the RPD archway actually made.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

The Claire outfit looks very cheap. Then again, her outfit isn't even complex (cut-off bluejean shorts worn over a spandex jumpsuit).

Otherwise, looks pretty interesting. I especially liked the attention of detail that went into the Kendo Gun Shop logo, amongst others.

That macaroni and cheese + STARS cornbread(?) dinner looked absolutely disgusting, though (is that chicken?!). It's just... that meat product. And no, I am not a vegetarian.

One question, though - should the herb be ground and used before, or after dinner? ;)
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

That's it -- I'm moving to Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
            That's it -- I'm moving to Japan.
            If you're a person who can't handle/doesn't enjoy isolation and loneliness, do not move to Japan. Even if you speak the language, you'll only ever be treated as a foreigner/outcast no matter how many years you live there. I don't have personal experience, but have known two ex-pats who moved to Japan and they say it can be devastatingly lonely, even if you have a Master's degree level of experience in speaking and reading Japanese.
            sigpic

Comment

^sounds like my kind of place really XD

looks friggin amazing! i wonder how big it is? like how many rooms and such.

and to those wondering how seriously to take it, as seriously as you take a video game seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                ^sounds like my kind of place really XD
                You had better be careful bandying that sort of talk about in these times, the age of facetwitter and youbook. If you aren't interfacing with the rest of the socially addicted twits every hour in the day, there is something seriously wrong with you. I can't tell you the number of people who have looked at me like a two headed gila monster when I tell them I don't participate in social media. xD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  If you're a person who can't handle/doesn't enjoy isolation and loneliness, do not move to Japan. Even if you speak the language, you'll only ever be treated as a foreigner/outcast no matter how many years you live there. I don't have personal experience, but have known two ex-pats who moved to Japan and they say it can be devastatingly lonely, even if you have a Master's degree level of experience in speaking and reading Japanese.
                  I, too, have a friend that can confirm this.

He was really excited to get over there, take the pics, interact with people... and ended up moving back to the states after 2 months. He hated it, and was absolutely miserable.

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  You had better be careful bandying that sort of talk about in these times, the age of facetwitter and youbook. If you aren't interfacing with the rest of the socially addicted twits every hour in the day, there is something seriously wrong with you. I can't tell you the number of people who have looked at me like a two headed gila monster when I tell them I don't participate in social media. xD
                  I get that same reaction.

...so, I signed up on facebook. *gags* Not that I really participate... but I've noticed it's "cool" to be a pretentious tool, these days. For example, *celebrity* dies, and all of a sudden, everyone you know is a "fan". Or, that jerkoff who asks what kind of cellphone you own, at least once a month, and suggests updating to the new, cool one. Ya know, the one that has all those social media apps preloaded, and runs at an extra 100mhz so that you may impress others with that all-new, pixelated youtube video promoting the newest garbage from holy wood... all from the comfort of your own living room!!1!1

...hate that shit, but it was nice to reconnect with some familiar faces.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    funny, people usually think of me as interesting for such behavior. then again, not being "like anyone else" has been my niche that got me through life.

as far as living in japan, i have OK teeth and i hear thats all you need to get some over there. is that true?

Comment

I, too, have a friend that can confirm this.

He was really excited to get over there, take the pics, interact with people... and ended up moving back to the states after 2 months. He hated it, and was absolutely miserable.
                      Aye... But as a place to visit, even for an extended period of time (say a month), it's really a great place to go.

...so, I signed up on facebook. *gags* Not that I really participate... but I've noticed it's "cool" to be a pretentious tool, these days. For example, *celebrity* dies, and all of a sudden, everyone you know is a "fan". Or, that jerkoff who asks what kind of cellphone you own, at least once a month, and suggests updating to the new, cool one. Ya know, the one that has all those social media apps preloaded, and runs at an extra 100mhz so that you may impress others with that all-new, pixelated youtube video promoting the newest garbage from holy wood... all from the comfort of your own living room!!1!1

...hate that shit, but it was nice to reconnect with some familiar faces.
                      Don't even get me started on Facebook... I swear, it must be a tool used by the governments of the world to compile an accurate list of all the d-bags on this rock we live on. That is the only thing that I can come up with that justifies its existence, otherwise it should have been stocked, locked and jettisoned out of the public fascination.

funny, people usually think of me as interesting for such behavior. then again, not being "like anyone else" has been my niche that got me through life.

as far as living in japan, i have OK teeth and i hear thats all you need to get some over there. is that true?
                      ... Not sure if trying to make horrible, stereotyping joke or serious...
                      sigpic

Comment

serious. i heard it from a couple people in the military. i thought they may have just been boasting lies.

did not mean to offend. actually i love alot of the unique smiles i have seen from there. especially when the teeth look all pointy and scary.

Comment

serious. i heard it from a couple people in the military. i thought they may have just been boasting lies.

did not mean to offend. actually i love alot of the unique smiles i have seen from there. especially when the teeth look all pointy and scary.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X