I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Nice! I just about have enough for a plane ticket, haha.
    Haha thanks, took me 8months of saving for the trip. I take it you're also planning one?

Comment

• So I've got another job interview on Thursday (didn't get that job last year after all...).
      I know at least one girl in my department also has an interview for the position.
      Too bad that I'm the best man for the job ;)

I've also got a girlfriend now. She's Japanese
      sigpic

Comment

• Good luck on the job thing. Just make sure you don't say, 'May the best man win' to the lady you're competing with. If she's anything like the women I know, your new lady friend will have to go and bid for your balls back.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
          So I've got another job interview on Thursday (didn't get that job last year after all...).
          I know at least one girl in my department also has an interview for the position.
          Too bad that I'm the best man for the job ;)

You bastard, you got two bits of good news to share!

Comment

• Let's try this again....

I GOT THE JOB!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6wwu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	402105
            sigpic

Comment

• Yay! Hopefully.

Comment

• Hope you got the job this time Gene.

Been running my own business since October now and things are picking up quite well, so I'm happy about that despite it completely shredding my social life.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

That's not fair.....I want one.....does she do translations ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Hope you got the job this time Gene.

Been running my own business since October now and things are picking up quite well, so I'm happy about that despite it completely shredding my social life.
                    It's certain. Paperwork with my name on it has gone through HR. Getting it Monday, and resigning then. Then telling the boss, who as far as I know doesn't know I've been looking for another job (absolutely everyone else does though).
                    Glad to hear the business is going well. Having to apply for and interview for jobs sucks. I'd love to be in an industry where I could do my own thing...

Originally posted by GEORGE TREVOR View Post
                    That's not fair.....I want one.....does she do translations ?!
                    Haha she knows I'm a bio fan (she's not a gamer); but all my books are at my parents. Might get her to have a look at some next I'm there.
                    Maharwa desire's all yours to do though ;)

All in the week that 1.5 finally comes out. Pretty good week
                    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-21-2013, 04:20 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• found out my surgery will be quick and recovery is only 3 to 5 months. yes this is a happy moment! ... and getting back into the RE world online.
                      w: resident.evil.mega.site
                      w: TheWestFront (my band)
                      snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• I just finished Dark Souls. I'm very happy.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                          I just finished Dark Souls. I'm very happy.
                          I'm trying to kill Ornstein and Smough, even with Solaire's help it's a bitch though. I came THIS close to killing Ornstein the last time, one more strike he'd be dead.

Comment

• I had to recruit a player for that fight on distraction duty. I killed Ornstein first and fought the huge Smough - I think both are as a hard as each other? But that was definitely one of the harder bosses for me too.

Struggled like hell on the final boss the most though, seen videos on youtube of people walking him, but he truly truly humbled me. Thanks to a player I did it, but only just.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• i have firm erections, & a healthy sex drive..

the wages of sin is death, but thanks be to god, his gift is eternal life through Christ Jesus..

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                                I just finished Dark Souls. I'm very happy.
                                You're not done with DS if you don't finish it a second time. That's the real bitch.
                                Last edited by aris13; 02-28-2013, 04:38 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X