No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got done remixing NIN's "The Frail" which took me over 3 hours to do and its only 3 mins long lol
    im still happy about it tho, its one of my best works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry Barclay View Post
      Only two weeks to go before I go to Portsmouth and see the Wedding Present. *yeay*.
      (Hopefully I'll shake off this illness by then)
      Portsmouth UK?

Comment

• I'm happy because today is V -DAY!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• The Day That Never Comes came, for I have finally finished Shenmue. That game is as special for me as a game can get. I'm overflowing with this "HELL YEAH" feeling.
          Last edited by Rock it.; 02-14-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Mmm I had some Japanese food today. Beef teriyaki and some spicy salmon/shrimp/imitation crab maki. Damn good!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Mmm I had some Japanese food today. Beef teriyaki and some spicy salmon/shrimp/imitation crab maki. Damn good!

that sounds pretty good right now but most resturants are full with lovers and
              pink and white banners and everything, and i dont want to ruin there happiness today

ill probly bring in my black cloud tomarrow lol

Comment

• some one seriously just left me some chocolates on my front steps

wtf?

thers no note on it or anything i just heard my doorbell and
                chocolates are there.

to bad i hate chocolate, but its the thought that counts i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  I managed to accidentally scam an eBay seller out of $45.

My sister bought an anime book off eBay about 2 months ago for $45. I waited 2 months for it to arrive, and when it didn't, I filed a complaint. The seller refunded without argument, and the book arrived the next day.

My sister has her book, I have the money, and the seller has nothing. Suck on that.
                  Should you even be posting about this here? Ugh.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Yes, I should. Nobody knows who the seller is, and it was a pure and good accident.

Comment

• My best friend who I had a fight with a month ago which totally ruined me, today, has apologized to me, hugged me, said he was sorry and it was all his fault, I'm so happy.

Comment

• i finally got my playstation 3 headset yay !

Comment

• I went to a concert last night, and it was awesome (Tim Finn, but I suspect that only Rombie knows who he is ). And I've got a date friday night, so things are looking up .
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            I went to a concert last night, and it was awesome (Tim Finn, but I suspect that only Rombie knows who he is ). And I've got a date friday night, so things are looking up .
                            awesome dude,

gl with the dste 1st dates r usually scary 2 me lol

im happy cuz ii got me a new airsoft gun i bought me a Tokyo Marui P90 and a MP5 (S5 ver)

Comment

• I'm now 21 i think of it as a curse rather than a good thing though lol >.< let's hope today rocks \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                                I'm now 21 i think of it as a curse rather than a good thing though lol >.< let's hope today rocks \m/
                                happy b day

Comment

Working...
                                X