No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Project O. thats a real reason to feal happy. Congrats thats impressive, I wish you both all the best.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Well I'm gonna be away from my computer for 10 days because i'm going to visit my girlfriend tomorrow, so I'm gonna try and make her see sense about me and her, and enjoy myself gonna miss you guys lol, will be back soon though

Comment

Enjoy yourself dude.
        Happy? Right now? I guess so, Im still waiting for my The Medic Droid album, so Impatiant child.
        EDIT: I've just got myself mixed up and now I'm in a relationship with one of my best friends when I liked him but I loved my bestest friend? What the hell is going on with me, maybe this relationship will go smooth even though THEY LIVE IN USA. T,T
        Last edited by Gradon; 08-14-2008, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I just bought a female colour-changing Chameleon!

Her name is "Chimera"

The picture is pretty bad and she's sleeping, but she makes for great company. [and all of those live crickets chirping their ass' off].
          Last edited by Twist; 08-16-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I just woke up and hey, I'm just randomly feeling happy :3

Comment

I love that feeling of random happiness

My Beagle is the cuddliest thing on earth! Makes me feel so happy whenever I see her

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                I just bought a female colour-changing Chameleon!

Her name is "Chimera"
                AWESOME. Can you put her on a mirror? Just to see what she does. PLEASE?!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                  Well I'm gonna be away from my computer for 10 days because i'm going to visit my girlfriend tomorrow, so I'm gonna try and make her see sense about me and her, and enjoy myself gonna miss you guys lol, will be back soon though
                  Good luck dude.

*Tenner says we'll be seeing an angry post in 10 days :p*

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    AWESOME. Can you put her on a mirror? Just to see what she does. PLEASE?!
                    I don't think I have any mirror's that aren't held up high and could fall. Sounds abit too dangerous I'm afraid?

But I have a good feeling she'll just try to touch her reflection wondering what the hell it was LOL.

She won't let me take her out of her tank either. I'm gonna have to let her settle in I think.

Comment

My brother got his SNES, Mega Drive and Game Gear back! How I missed these long lost consoles!!!! <3
                      I love playing Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on both Game Gear and Mega Drive, Super Mario World and Super Mario All Stars are just amazing.

Comment

I finally finished Outbreak, today! at last! f*** game. I hate not being able to save all the times i want, but well, I finally did it with a frind wich had pased the hive and the last one, i don't remembre it's name. Well... really... i just passed it with Joko, she's the best.

Comment

FINALLY I have my new pc... damn I'm happy.. =D

Comment

Finally moved into res at university.

It's Welcome week, and class doesn't actually start till Thursday (weird, yes).

And the arcade/good restaurants are closed right now so I'm kinda bored.

But yeah, at least I finally got everything moved in and settled in a bit, so that's worth something.

Comment

Only got $50 more to pay off on my AITD5 limited edition. Can't wait

Comment

WOW, best sleepover ever.
                                I went to one of my best friends house because I haven't talked to him in a year or so, so I come over and we goto play Fatal Frame 2 XBOX.
                                We started at like 6:30pm, and carried on, and on, and on, and on, and I completed it at 7:43am.
                                The first time I completed Fatal Frame 2 AND in one sitting.
                                Spoiler:

Don't you dare call me emo because im not.
                                Did I mention I never got a wink of sleep. *Faints*
                                Last edited by Gradon; 09-01-2008, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X