I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Come on, lesser beings. No making fun of spelling mistakes. Because then you have to take the piss outta me, since I always screw up my spelling, and I will have to end you, because I'm a psychotic asshole.
    I really, really wish you'd have misspelled a bunch of shit there...

Comment

• First 3 days at Uni have been brilliant. I love my hall mates and Ive met quite a few decent people already! bit of a hangover but ah well its freshers week!!

Comment

• Got Dead Rising 2, new Nikes (the Lunerglide + lime green version) and went out to eat at Red Lobster. Gotta say yesterday was a pretty good day.

Comment

• I was literally just watching my brother play Dead Rising 2. It looks pretty fun!

Comment

• I just bought a rare as hell NIN 1999 shirt for the album The Fragile. shows a design on the front that says "slipping away" and the NIN logo on the back. So needless to say I'm pretty damn happy.
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-03-2010, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Employment has made me wealthy enough, but it means less time smiling amusedly in the background while reading everyone's posts here.

Comment

• My friend Josef has now made it into the live shows of the X Factor as part of the group "Diva Fever". Lols will ensue.

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails are to have their classic debut album ‘Pretty Hate Machine’ re-released by Island on November 22. It will come with two bonus tracks, which have yet to be confirmed.
                  Oh.My.Fucking.God! YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I will fucking pray to any god just so they can make the unreleased tracks the Terrible Lie and Sin demos. If they are those 2 tracks, I will seriously get that damn PHM tattoo I've always wanted lol.

Comment

• OK, so, I need energy. Also, to be cured of lingering effects from that mild t-virus exposure.

Spoiler:

Also, pocky!

My friend Will has started stocking them in his shop. If they sell well they'll be a regular thing. The pocky always sells well. It's crack-on-a-stick.

He might stick it up for sale on the site...if the test mailing doesn't explode/destroy the Post Office depot. So keep an eye on http://www.tokyootaku.co.uk/ to see.

Comment

• Oh man, after some shitty weeks (my dad got ill, we were short on cash so medical attention was hard to pay... got very desperate) I knew this nice girl who's a total nerd like me and we share an unhealthy obsession for zombies (epic win!). We clicked together and I really hope that we can get things rolling. That would make me a happy man.

Wish me luck!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm happy because i've just had three days off in a row, which i spent sitting on my ass, playing video games and eating chocolate. The perfect remedy after being overworked with no time off for four weeks!

Comment

• Oh, I’m definitely happy right now, because I can finally relax and say, for certain, that I will indeed be going to New Orleans for the Voodoo Experience festival at the end of the month (Halloween weekend!). Before now, I was always so fearful something devastating would come up, thus preventing me from attending.

Without a doubt, it’s destined to be a fantastic experience. Not only am I going to see my favorite band, Muse, live—for the first time—but I’m also going to see many of my other favorite bands: Interpol, MGMT, Metric, Florence + the Machine and Weezer. It’s beyond amazing. So many of my faves at one beautiful festival. A festival that just happens to be located in New Orleans, a city I have been planning to visit since I was a freshman in high school.

Spending Halloween weekend in New Orleans is going to be fabulous. I’m shaking with excitement. The date cannot come soon enough!
                          Last edited by Bianca; 10-13-2010, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• As I mentioned above PHM getting a 20 year anniversary. Well it was rumor and now its legit!

Originally posted by Trent Reznor View Post
                            I’m happy to finally announce the re-issue of the first Nine Inch Nails record “Pretty Hate Machine,” releasing worldwide 11/22. UMe and Bicycle Music Group managed to locate the original mixes, so I went in the studio with Tom Baker and remastered it for a grealy improved sonic experience. In addition, Rob reinterpreted Gary Talpas’ original cover to make for a fresh new package.

It’s been an interesting trip watching the fate of this record float from one set of hands to another (a long and depressing story) but it’s finally wound up in friendly territory, allowing us to polish it up a bit and present it to you now. We had fun revisiting this old friend, hope you enjoy.
                            GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! NOVEMBER HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!!!

digital download/vinyl/CD.

Pretty Hate Machine is gonna be in my cd player for awhile...

Comment

• Vinyl!? Fuckin'-A!

Comment

• Shit I had no idea that NIN is rereleasing Pretty Hate Machine... Now I can't wait to hear the remastered versions of "Head Like A Hole" and "Sin".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X