No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The battery is flat. I could hear like 30 seconds of one song. Some happy poppy number, but it was in English.
    The down volume button doesn't click down, however it does work. It just doesn't click properly.

I bought a shuffle USB charger and uploader thing off ebay for $1.47 shipped from Hong Kong. So hopefully soon I can see what tunes are on it.
    sigpic

Comment

iPod Shuffles are horrible. I never understood why anyone would wanna spend $70 on a 2gb mp3 player with no bloody screen and no way of picking the next song you want when there's better deals out there. I didn't know you could buy something for it that tells you what songs are on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by sogar View Post
        iPod Shuffles are horrible. I never understood why anyone would wanna spend $70 on a 2gb mp3 player with no bloody screen and no way of picking the next song you want when there's better deals out there. I didn't know you could buy something for it that tells you what songs are on it though.
        Because unlike the content of a man's pants, when it comes to technology, people get impressed by small things.

Comment

Well since its been like ages since i've been on here i've finished my first term of uni as of tomorrow got a whole month of total nothingness, which means i can get back into my games for a while, I'm finally after months of recovery mentally over my ex girlfriend thank christ and now i'm just looking forward too getting back on some old skool resi man how much i've missed those games

Comment

I'm gonna go pick up Fallout 3 Collector's Edition in a minute

Nice find, Gene!

I have a Shuffle, and I love it because it clips onto my belt so I can have it safe when riding my bike. After a while, you begin to memorize the order of songs (if you have it on loop play that is) and you can choose what order they come in using iTunes on your computer.

Comment

PlayStationHOME is pretty fun. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Comment

i know how that is DXP, you'll be ok just keep busy.

i'm happy because vacation is almost near, and i'm going to decorate my yard

Comment

im happy its soon chrismas !!

Comment

I got my laptop back (it was an early xmas present)

Played Left 4 Dead until like, 4 am... Not that smart considering my exam's on Saturday and I barely studied... but meh... I'll study today...

(and yet I'm on THIA right now...)

Comment

How'd your exam go, JCFFX?

Comment

It was a 41 question multiple choice psychology exam =.=

They gave us 2 hours and I finished within 35 minutes... But you're not allowed leaving the room until about 45 minutes have passed for some reason so I just spent about 10 minutes making sure some of my answers were correct.

The last 2 questions were pretty much given to us
                        one of them you get a mark just to agree/not agree to having your grades used in a study...
                        The other was a "first year psych tradition to have an insanely easy last question" where 3 of the 4 answers were clearly jokes (my version asked what a superego was... one of the answers was Freud fighting crime in a cape and the another said something about Jack Bauer)

It was also... suspiciously easy...
                        The problem was that I didn't find the psych midterm to be hard as well, but I ended up with a 74... So I kept getting paranoid that there *has* to be some sort of trick to it, because the exam couldn't be *that* easy...

Comment

Christmas are close so i'm happy
                          sigpic

Comment

What? 41 questions in 2 hours? Man, we should totally trade places. My psychology exam last grading period was like 100 questions in an hour and a half.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

Ouch that sucks...

Usually the exams here are 2-3 hours long... but none of them so far (I only wrote 3) needed that much time...

Comment

I reinstalled AITD The New Nightmare. Having a lot of scary fun

Comment

Working...
                                X