I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free posters? Yeah I'll take em

Hawke and Scorpion are on this Styrofoam stand on the back so they come out at you.

Comment

• Kicking back with the Boondock Saints movies and a cup of earl grey tea...I have no idea why this makes me so happy, but there you go. =D

Comment

• My friend is coming over tomorrow and we're gonna hang out I haven't seen him since before he started marines training they let him come back for only a week then he goes to another training camp for a yesr
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
          Just ask him to add you man. He's a really nice guy. I'm still awestruck.
          Sweet, I'll see if he adds me. I need to apologize for all the times I blew his head on Icon Of Sin. LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Was ecstatic yesterday when the UN made the resolution of a no fly-zone over Libya, very happy for the people of Libya.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Agreed. The UN and NATO are supposed to be doing this stuff, but most of the time they don't have the balls to send more than a letter saying, 'Please don't murder hundreds of thousands of people or we'll be very sad.' Nice to see them do something for once...even if it is likely because the country in question probably won't sell oil to us anymore if we don't stop his Madness.

Comment

• This has pretty much made my day. Even though a decision hasn't been made yet.

To all members of THIA who are Australian: I recommend that you please read this article.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ga...-1226023222117
                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 03-20-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Found marvel zombies issue #1 hardback in a thrift store yesterday for $2. Also made some big changes in my life and feeling pretty good about it. Haven't posted on here in a while, sort of confusing when you haven't been on a forum in over a year Glad to sort of be back.

Comment

• I think I'm finally starting to get somewhere on the job front. I submitted a cover letter/resume to someone who works for a branch of the Navy, and may be getting an internship. I'm not too thrilled about it just being an internship, but I feel it is at least a step in a different direction. I hate...HATE...working in retail, and have been trying to move in a different direction for about a year now, so yes, awesome news for me! I have also heard that most internships with this particular company tend to turn into government jobs. Good benefits, decent money, and no weekends!

@TheMedic
                    Where did you live in South Carolina? I thought I was the only one from South Carolina on here.

|AA|
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                      I think I'm finally starting to get somewhere on the job front. I submitted a cover letter/resume to someone who works for a branch of the Navy, and may be getting an internship. I'm not too thrilled about it just being an internship, but I feel it is at least a step in a different direction. I hate...HATE...working in retail, and have been trying to move in a different direction for about a year now, so yes, awesome news for me! I have also heard that most internships with this particular company tend to turn into government jobs. Good benefits, decent money, and no weekends!

@TheMedic
                      Where did you live in South Carolina? I thought I was the only one from South Carolina on here.

|AA|
                      Haha glad to know a fellow southerner here! I live in Greenville. It's awesome, just moved not too long ago actually. Good luck with the internship! I hope everything works out great for you

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                        Haha glad to know a fellow southerner here! I live in Greenville. It's awesome, just moved not too long ago actually. Good luck with the internship! I hope everything works out great for you
                        Ah, an upstate gal! I've actually never been to Greenville. I'm in Goose Creek (only about 15 minutes away from Charleston).

And thanks!

|AA|
                        sigpic

Comment

• You must visit Greenville, its an awesome city. I'm jealous you live 15 mins outside of Charleston. I visit there each month, its beautiful.

Comment

• So my dad was in a hit and run accident...he's okay but his car is undrivable now. He took my car to work. Around the same time of the accident there are other 911 calls of a wreckless driver in the same car.

When my mom picked me up from work (since again, my dad had to borrow my car) as we were leaving, a few streets away we see a car with a matching description, down to the damage and driver, just like the one that hti dad's car. We pick up a license plate number, follow him, and he drives to the police station. We already called a cop so one met him outside, and he was trying to say someone hit HIM. Then my dad pulls up since he left work when we found the guy, and then the guy accuses my dad on the spot.

This doesn't mean anything because when the accident happened? An ambulance with three EMTs in it, the manager of a resturaunt, and a married couple all saw what happened. My aunt and uncle were there shortly after to take pictures of the accident. We have enough proof and witnesses to prove this idiot wrong.

What's worse is, again, it was a hit and run. But he also had a small child in the back of the car. So he's driving like a maniac, hits my dad's car, and keeps speeding with a kid in the car...and his excuse is that he didn't want to upset the kid by driving too slow. BULL. SHIT. It's sick to use the child as an excuse.

I would say this is a moment of winning for us! Justice wins, YAY! XD
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 03-28-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Christ, hope your dad wasn't hurt too badly. That person sounds like an utter maniac, I'm amazed they're even allowed to drive in the first place. Also, using a child as an excuse for your own actions is despicable and cowardly.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Christ, hope your dad wasn't hurt too badly. That person sounds like an utter maniac, I'm amazed they're even allowed to drive in the first place. Also, using a child as an excuse for your own actions is despicable and cowardly.
                                Thank you for your concern Spencer. Luckily my dad wasn't hurt at all, and neither was the child nor the other driver. The other driver's car is still able to move as that was how we found him, but my dad's truck is unable to move.

And to think, if we hadn't found that guy...he would've told the police some random guy did a hit and run on HIM, he'd get insurance money to fix his car, and we'd be out of the loop. When Dad showed up at the police station, the guy decides to peg it on my father and still get money out of it. We aren't worried about him being blamed as, again, there were many witnesses, including three EMTs from an ambulance, that all saw what happened. Hopefully now that maniac's license will get revoked and his insurance can pay for a deductable and repairs.

I gotta admit, it felt good to play spy and solve a crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X