No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable. I went to a cafe earlier for my breakfast, and I saw some student looking bloke buy a tuna sandwich and a health drink, then he sliced the sandwich into segments and ate them while tapping away on his Apple netbook. Meanwhile I'm there munching my bacon, egg and sausage sandwich, swilling hot tea like a real man.

When I saw him pull out his iBook shit from a messenger bag, it explained everything. Finished my sandwich, walked outside, sparked up a cigarette and strode past him secure in my overwhelming masculinity.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Of course, I don't eat bagon, egg, or sausage, drink tea or smoke. But my beard makes me manly enough that I can drink health drinks and you'll like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Of course, I don't eat bagon, egg, or sausage, drink tea or smoke. But my beard makes me manly enough that I can drink health drinks and you'll like it.
        It's a common problem I see when I walk the streets, a lot of male teenagers who aren't even male. Seriously, I see them wearing ridiculously skinny clothes, long hair and some even with eyeshadow. It's horrendous, it's like the New Romantic movement all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqSzV1MPi0w - This is how real men are.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          It's a common problem I see when I walk the streets, a lot of male teenagers who aren't even male. Seriously, I see them wearing ridiculously skinny clothes, long hair and some even with eyeshadow. It's horrendous, it's like the New Romantic movement all over again.
          I experienced this phenomenon when I was in Germany for the past two weeks. It's really disturbing, kind of annoying. Especially when you see all those feminine "males" walking around with gorgeous women, shame really. You almost want to hit yourself inside.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I just pre-ordered £160 worth of games. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Collector's Edition for 360 (£100) and Gears of War 3 Limited Edition (£60). I am not amused however that I've not recieved my beta code yet and the 360 Dashboard states I will get it instantly. The 360 lies to me.

To balance out this frustration, and the fact that 2 of my WoW Mysterious Eggs have vanished over the past week because Blizzard can't get their shit together when releasing a new patch, me and Gareth are now dancing to the Nyan Cat.

Nyan Cat makes me happy.

The Official Homepage of Nyan Cat!

Comment

• I'm going to work!! so I can afford buying games for my new PS3

Comment

• I don't have to go back to Jury Duty for another year =D And the Rammstein concert I'm going to is getting closer and closer each day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                  I don't have to go back to Jury Duty for another year =D And the Rammstein concert I'm going to is getting closer and closer each day!
                  I love Rammstein. Any idea what songs they're going to play? Although, I don't really like the last album that they released. I think Reise Reise was their best work (so far).
                  Last edited by TenderRondo; 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TenderRondo View Post
                    I love Rammstein. Any idea what songs they're going to play? Although, I don't really like the last one they released. I think Reise Reise was their best work (so far).
                    No clue. Their first full US tour in over ten years, it's anybody's guess. Du Hast more than likely will be played as it was their big song here.

Edit: Another hooray moment, I burned or trashed most of the stuff my ex gave me. Felt pretty damn good. xD Some things were kept, why through away perfectly good copies of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide? And I kept the claddagh ring that I half paid for anyway.
                    Last edited by Inferno04; 05-03-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• I've been out all day job hunting, handing in CVs (resumes for you Americans) and one of the places I applied at was the Sony Centre in Portsmouth. It's a huge long shot but by god if I got a job there, it'd be hilarious.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, what was the environment like in those offices (obviously considering the past couple of weeks)? Were they all scrambling? Were phones going off incessantly?

Comment

• Everything is under control.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Everything is under control.
                            Sony would be fucking stupid if they don't hire you. Your CV would be the PSN thread.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• This week can't keep getting better; the weather is damn perfect here in May (normally getting rain for one thing) and everything is all great news for my friends this week and I will be 21 on the Tuesday. Insert "Life is beautiful" from Deadly Premonition here.

Comment

• Yes, he is actually sat in the Conservatory playing that song. I am trying to watch Road Wars as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X