Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Kiwi

Comment

• Aw, nah cuz! Crazy kiwis drink Lion Brown and swear at rugby matches! Ka kite ano, bro!

... Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

• I finally have the figure I've wanted for over 4 years now.

Spoiler:

Yup. I'm pretty damn happy, I also got it at a cheaper price than the ones on ebay.

Comment

• I feel so fucking good right now, after a brilliant workout. I've burnt over a 1000 calories in only 50 minutes (half a pound) and the feeling makes me feel so alive. This is why I love working out.
          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 07-14-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Got 5 pages of my web comic done. I'm getting better at this, as an animator when I see blank space, I want to fill it up, but as a comic artist blank space isnt a bad thing. Still struggling with this a little but am learning to leave it be.

Comment

• I expect a cameo from Dick Jones.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• No Dick Jones for this I'm afraid, isn't a comedy

Comment

• I'm still waiting on your next flash animation to feature Jones.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• moved back 2 episodes but its on its way

Comment

• How are you planning to do it may I ask?
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• After sixteen years of missed opportunities, I'm finally going to see the Foo Fighters live in November! As the internets would say, I'm fucking totes stoked.

Comment

• A good friend/classmate of mine gave me her huge collection of mangas, 'cause she'll be living the country in a week or so. As we speak my eldest brother are reading them right now. :p
                          sigpic
                          "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Some idiots tried to rip off our shop the second time in a week. Thankfully, New Zealand is rather devoid of anybody fitting the description of criminal genius so the first time they only got empty boxes, the second time they grabbed the non-alcoholic stuff because clearly the couldn't read the language on the labels....

... But we don't take that crap lying down at our shop. And that is why I'm happy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• My first lot of stuff arrived from Japan today!!

Left to right -

Rodin's Selection N/A
                              Killer7 Secret DVD CAPJ-050217
                              NieR Gestalt/RepliCant Original Soundtrack SQEX 10189~90
                              Bayonetta Original Soundtrack (booklet on top of the discs) WWCE-31212~6
                              NieR Gestalt/RepliCant Nightmare & Arrange Album SQEX 10212
                              Bayonetta Original Soundtrack box
                              The Making of Clock Tower 3 with Kinji Fukusaku N/A
                              Tokyo Game Show 2004 Capcom Special DVD N/A
                              Clock Tower PC Clue Book
                              Ultra-2000 Clock Tower Win95/98 version (has the PS1 cutscenes) MKW-093

Photos of it all -
                              Spoiler:

The Bayonetta OST has 150 tracks!

My favorites would have to be this -

(My Demento books and the like are what I used as paperweights to stop the damn thing from rolling back up again).

And both of the NieR soundtracks!

The Gestalt/RepliCant one had this awesome artwork of Nier so I couldn't resist taking a photo!

*Goes off to put a shitload of music onto iPhone*
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-15-2011, 06:22 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Nice music you got there, Enetirnel. The bayonetta OST is damn good so you're in for a treat!

Comment

Working...
                                X