No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persona 4 The Animation is totally boss as fuck. http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime...pisode-1/Watch
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Persona 4 The Animation is totally boss as fuck. http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime...pisode-1/Watch
      FUCK YES! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here that watched it. That was amazing. Can't wait till the next episode.

Comment

• Brownie points for being the best uncle in the world. This was the last crescendo I will ever do for presents and I wanted to make my nephew have an awesome childhood with this.

1080P LG 32 inch HD TV. That little devil, what I said to him, can only play it after he's done his work (and he does or his mum will take it away ). Plus he loves his computer I got him to do his work on. Uncle of the year!

Comment

• My heart bleeds.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• You know, I'm getting bored of this petty bitching in these topics now and am beginning to lose my patience with it. If you don't have anything on topic to post and just want to needle someone into an argument, go elsewhere or do so via. PM.

Comment

• The Boston Beer Company makes a decent brew; their cherry wheat beer is very nice. Go Red Sox! OH WAIT... No post season for you! Oh well, the beer is still good.

Comment

• picked up a couple of gigs this week.. so it seems i'll be able to get my PS3 outta hock, just in time to play Silent Hill Downpour..
                stand upon thy feet, thou barren sun, whose face is as the dusk..

Comment

• I have finally found myself employment, not in videogames industry, went back to good old IT. Be good to have money to spend.
                  Last edited by Enrico Marini; 10-11-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• A store around here called Vintage Stock sells old games (obviously by the name) and they had Xenogears for only $40. Needless to say I think thats a deal so I bought it. The past 2 games that has multiple disk haven't came with manuals inside but this one did and even had the post card thingy still attached inside. So this thing is 100% complete. I'm happy as hell that I bought it. I can't wait to start it after I finish Persona 4. I wouldn't mind buying another copy of Symphony of the Night since my copy doesn't come with a back insert and the last person who owned this colored in Death with a green marker. Fuck you. Fuck. You. I should have checked before I bought it.
                    Spoiler:

Big picture is big.
                    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU

Either way. I'm happy that I finally got a pretty good deal out of something.
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-17-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Is that Xenogears the greatest hits or original version? $40 for an original is a good deal.. I think I sold my original on ebay for like $100 or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                        The Boston Beer Company makes a decent brew; their cherry wheat beer is very nice. Go Red Sox! OH WAIT... No post season for you! Oh well, the beer is still good.
                        You really threw me off calling it the Boston Beer Company because in the United States, most people refer to it as Samuel Adams. This is actually my favorite of the domestic beers. They have such a wide variety of brews, and nearly everything I have tried by them has been awesome. Ironically, that Cherry Wheat you're talking about I really didn't know like. There is another fruit one though: Blackberry Witbier. I definitely recommend this one!

Though the Elixir of Life of Beers is definitely:

I love that stuff, and the bastards decided to quit distributing it in my area.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford
                        You know, I'm getting bored of this petty bitching in these topics now and am beginning to lose my patience with it. If you don't have anything on topic to post and just want to needle someone into an argument, go elsewhere or do so via. PM.
                        Do you remember Dimitri/Dimitri_Chavez on reHorror? Spencer reminds me a lot of him just by the way he posts and the comments he makes. I would actually swear they were the same person if I didn't know better.

Let's see...Something I am happy about. Well, at the end of this week I will be getting two paychecks (One from my new job, and one from my old job where I maxed out my vacation time, so am basically getting paid for a full week of work). I don't really get to spend it though; I will be putting as much as possible in my savings account so I will have a substantial chunk of money to put on a new car. I would like to put $6000, and at the moment only have $3000...Should get there pretty quickly though at this new pay rate.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                          Do you remember Dimitri/Dimitri_Chavez on reHorror? Spencer reminds me a lot of him just by the way he posts and the comments he makes. I would actually swear they were the same person if I didn't know better.
                          Vaguely. I recognize the username and remember someone telling me about him a few times. Might have been Temp/DaMa who told me about him. What did he do again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Is that Xenogears the greatest hits or original version? $40 for an original is a good deal.. I think I sold my original on ebay for like $100 or something..
                            Original black label copy.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              Original black label copy.

Spoiler:
                              Nice. I totally pwned that game.. If your interested I did an in-depth write up before on the differences between the JP/US demos, and JP/US final games since no-one else bothered to: http://forums.xgam.org/index.php?showtopic=15934

Comment

• I'm happy because I just got hired, and worked my first day at Gamestop!
                                -And I found out that Gamestop employees get everything Bethesda makes for FREE.

..Skyrim shall be mine.. Mmmyes.. * u*..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X