Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valentinesdead?
    replied
    Just finished installing my new 500GB hardrive in my ps3. Hello alll that new, glorious space. Bye-bye shit 40 gig. I can actually buy stuff now off psn without a care about space suckage, and actually play some used games I've picked up with sizable mandatory installs.

The only stain I've suffered so far is the loss of Heavy Rain Taxidermist DLC. For whatever reason, that seems like the one item psn doesn't recognize that I've bought. Though, maybe when I download my saves over to the new HD, it'll recognize it, but I doubt it considering everything else I've bought on PSN is synched to my account. I haven't yet reinstalled my games and their various patches as I'm downloading all my old stuff from PSN--as well as downloading Infamous.

All in all though, definitely happy with how easy the process was. Suck it, Microsoft!

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    Gareth is a hero. He saved a beautiful collie dog while he went to get a parcel, who was walking around in the road and traffic was stopping for her. He grabbed her collar and brought her all the way to our house (a good 30-45 minute walk) while being crouched down holding her collar because she didn't have a lead, and carrying a huge laptop box also. The cute thing was terrified, didn't dare come in the house and was clearly distressed. We gave her some water and her grateful owner turned up about 30 mins later, saying she was talking to someone and when she turned around, her dog was gone and she was so relieved we found her. If we didn't, it is very probable she would have ended up dead by going walkies in the middle of a main road. Gareth is our local hero!
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-13-2011, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jill4EverSTARS
    replied
    The Miami Heat lost in the Finals and is further evidence why he will never be MJ! He does a good Houdini though with his disappearing acts

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    Nothing like finishing a toon and making people laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z38GLPiCiYw
    I expect to see Dick Jones make a camero in your next video.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Nothing like finishing a toon and making people laugh.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X