Clear All

• nemesis_lover
    replied
    They played it a year before...wow
    must be a very huge movie to come

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    Just home from seeing the Dark Knight and all I can say is it's a must see. They did play the new Terminator trailer before the movie and I can't wait. I will have watch it again.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Wait, Dark Knight is out today? Oh god..Oh god...

Leave a comment:

• Stars1356
    replied
    Wow I'm really excited about this movie. Speaking of Bale I'm about to see Dark Kinght in an hour so I will have to check this out later.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis_lover
    replied
    I'm a huge, huge fan of the Terminator movies/series. Terminator 1 is my fav film of all time, because it was a film i loved and watched time and time again as a child.
    Terminator 2 is also an amazing film that would always be in every top 10 movies made in like a 100 years time lol.
    The Terminator series, at first I wasn't sure about, thought this would ruin the series, but I was wrong and it turned out to be excellent, I can't wait for the dvd of the first season to come out, as I had to watch them on the Internet whilest it was on and would love to see them in blu-ray/dvd.
    Terminator 3 kinda seemed out of place, because it was rated a (12) but also it didn't have the right cast, except Arnie IMO. But I still think it was a interesting film to watch but if the forth film is to take the storyline from the series as some rumours stated, then the third film would pretty much be worthless and not part of the core storyline and just a diffrent parth that would of been taken if the series storyline didn't happen.
    The trailer looks alright for T.4 but like all ways, the teasers never do it for me and I need to see a scene or some action with a Terminator chasing down John or something, but i'm very much looking forward to the movie and would be first in line to watch this, as I was for the third movie. Also it coming out on the 22nd of May, a day after my birthday is another treat

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    I like the Terminator movies, but I'm not a huge fan. Should be a good movie though.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    As a long serving Terminator fan, I'm glad that we're finally seeing something optimistic about the series. Since the debacle that was T3, I've had to silence that aspect of my sci-fi geekiness, but today it's been rekindled. You can almost feel the atmosphere in those screencaps, and the addition of Christian Bale is very welcome.

T4 needs just one thing in order to ascend to the pinnacle of epic:

Leave a comment:

• Scream
    replied
    Looks cool, didn't know Bale was in it.

Leave a comment:

• c2keo
    replied
    The T-600s would have rubber skin when sent out on infiltration missions. It's meant to trick the resistance from a distance, but up close thier would be blown.

I guess since this one is acting as a guard, it didn't need skin. Although it looks like it's wearing a torn up resistance uniform, so maybe the skin was torn off from a previous battle.

(Yes, I'm a huge Terminator nerd if you couldn't tell already...)
    Last edited by c2keo; 07-17-2008, 12:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Oh man, that looks fantastic Really loving the design! I assume its face was ripped off? Or does this model not have the skin over its exoskeleton?

Leave a comment:

• c2keo
    replied
    Close up of the crude T-600

T-600 in the background guarding an "orderly disposal" camp

I'm so hyped over this movie! Considering how early it is, these shots look very good.
    Last edited by c2keo; 07-17-2008, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by c2keo View Post
    Don't worry, the director proved it to be false.

It sounds like some fan-fic bullshit.
    Sounded as such, but you never know, the source it came from was usually legit on most rumours.

Leave a comment:

• DXP
    replied
    not looking to bad i'm a massive fan of the terminator and can't wait till this is out.

Leave a comment:

• c2keo
    replied
    Don't worry, the director proved it to be false.

It sounds like some fan-fic bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Still don't like what i've heard about the storyline, being *provided its true*

Spoiler:

The trailer wasn't bad.
    Last edited by The Dude; 07-16-2008, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X