This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by metaleggman View Post
    and I believe Japanese and French teenagers are similar to that, but I don't think they do it that early. I think most british peeps learn english from an early age as well, tho i can't understand a single thing they say, just kidding
    Me too, bud. I got no problemo getting what you american dudes say but its really difficult to know what british say to me. I've been to England for 8 months, only got "bus" as "boos", "thank you very much" as "thank you very mooch", bla bla bla, etc. that's why I dislike talking with them and using phone call for business as we can't get both of us understand even if we gotta repeat our words couple times.

there are 2 ways for me to figure it out - 1, buy every single stuff by surfing internet...at least I can read; 2, writting to them.

And UK kids and teens are evils! they with their knives, crabsticks, and winebottles fook off every one who is not british. so this is why I put my adress as "Hell". Don't come here otherwise you'll get yourself in danger.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
      Don't come here otherwise you'll get yourself in danger.
      damn! dats fucked UP!
      Just show em a little of east side and west gots! That and hitla side
      Heil busting da kaps up da peoples arses!

Comment

• lmao! Its lucky im still alive. i hope i could be cool like him but still worry about what happen to my ass if bing enemy to these kids. you know, I haven't even got Kitty's phone number.

Comment

lmao! Its lucky im still alive. i hope i could be cool like him but still worry about what happen to my ass if bing enemy to these kids. you know, I haven't even got Kitty's phone number.
          If i were her i wouldn't give it to you, it says you are a cockroach, lol

Comment

• lol. I guess so. Got get to bed now, I'm sleepy. C u tomorrow, fella.

Comment

• My school were doing a transfer program for certain courses with my college, and I managed to be put on it. So I moved here, and now i'm quite happy. My father just hates me.

And also, you wouldn't be in mch danger here classic_leon. All of the people i live with are trained in martial arts, and the guy has learnt to use all sorts of real weapons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                My school were doing a transfer program for certain courses with my college, and I managed to be put on it. So I moved here, and now i'm quite happy. My father just hates me.
                awesome, wish you enjoy your study.

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                And also, you wouldn't be in mch danger here classic_leon. All of the people i live with are trained in martial arts, and the guy has learnt to use all sorts of real weapons.
                So, you mean you'd like to live with me, don't you?

Comment

• I was merely stating that if you ever came here and saw us, you would be in no danger from the usual idiots that threaten people, since they've learnt not to do that to him.

Comment

• Well, I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne, a city in north of England where the sea is quite nice, English began launching out to attack Netherland at its seacoast. So, where are ya? I'd like to see you all.

classic leon

Edit:
                    Last edited by classic_leon; 11-09-2006, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• I'm in Exeter, Devon. Very cold and wet, and a little boring at times. Although i'm enjoying my course so far.

Comment

Well, I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne, a city in north of England where the sea is quite nice, English began launching out to attack Netherland at its seacoast. So, where are ya? I'd like to see you all.

classic leon

Edit:
                        Oh no, not a Geordie like! Howay man

Comment

• Typical dudes wanting girl's phone numbers when They see a girl on a forum nothing wrong with that.. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                            I was merely stating that if you ever came here and saw us, you would be in no danger from the usual idiots that threaten people, since they've learnt not to do that to him.
                            They didn't kill anyone did they?

Comment

• Okay guys, put your dicks back in your pants. It's not like you'd do anything with them if you actually saw her in real life or you wouldn't be hitting on the first person who showed up with then name "kitty" on a message board.

I'm surprised she hasn't been freaked out to the point of no longer posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                                I'm surprised she hasn't been freaked out to the point of no longer posting.
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X