X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, and cheers for the help Dot50cal

Comment

• Originally posted by Greko View Post
      Ah man you missed out on the initial buzz of all this haha. Bioflames has a huge topic on it and its progress but I'll give it a rough run-down here (Especially as our site needs updating but only Leatherface has the ability to do this but he doesn't know how >.<)

Okay, a fair long while back now, probably pushing on a year or so if I think about it... Leatherface started making a first person shooter replica of Resident Evil 2's original concept (1.5 to all of us) I was signed in to do some of the world models, and eventually designed Cofu - a rip-off of Tofu but by God if he isn't cool
      We got a fair way into the designing process, having nearly completed the entire first floor of the RPD and the rough outline of the map of the second floor, with Alzaire sketching up some maps, BlackCrow doing the character models - as I'm way too rubbish at modelling to do characters - Viper working on the Train map from the labs at the end, and doing a damn fine job too may I add, well up in the ranks of Leatherface's design skills, but we hit a wall when we failed numerous times to get a coder to help us.
      We've tried numerous people, sent them the content so far, even had a few examples of code sent to us I believe, but no one's actually started and continued working with us. I think we have some kind of plague that affects coders only.

Until we get a coder the projects effectively dormant, although I've still got a few models being constructed, some higher res ones than the ones I did before as I've decided it won't kill many computers and we want this game to look sexy. Other than that though...

There were also talks of porting it to the source engine but we never really decided anything on that...

feel free to add me on msn or whatever, I can show ya the screens I have or something if your really interested, a lot of them are down now as they were posted on Bioflames a while ago. Just PM me if ya want my addy
      Yo, I've sent a PM to ya. Get back to me please!

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
        Yo, I've sent a PM to ya. Get back to me please!
        Done and Done

Comment

• I've returned. Damn, the forum has changed. So....much....brighter *shields eyes*

Comment

• 呵呵,看来,中文还是比较流行的么~

Comment

• 当然!说好中文是灰常灰常滴重要 木哈哈哈哈哈~~~
              Last edited by classic_leon; 05-03-2007, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Hey,

I'm new here. But Ive been playing Resident Evil since I got my Playstation around the time when RE2 came out. Love the games and the action figures.

Comment

当然!说好中文是灰常灰常滴重要 木哈哈哈哈哈~~~
                  (Of course, speaks excellent chinese is very very important hahahahahahahahahaha)
                  wow, your chinese isn't really bad, I can read some

Originally posted by renvi View Post
                  呵呵,看来,中文还是比较流行的么~
                  (hor hor, it seems that, chinese is popular than english...)
                  but most people speaks english, if u type chinese, not many ppl can really read, RenVi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                    wow, your chinese isn't really bad, I can read some

but most people speaks english, if u type chinese, not many ppl can really read, RenVi.

OMG, It sounds weird but I'd really wanna know how you can read my Chinese slangs. You're absolutely awesome!

Actually renvi meant "It seems Chinese is a pretty popular spoken language here" in which there's no comparison.

I think you are a Chinese living in SK, aren't you?
                    Last edited by classic_leon; 05-10-2007, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Welcome Dinobot

Comment

• Thanks Dot50Cal.

I can't speak or read Chinese, all I see anyway is squares.

Comment

• I can't speak or read Chinese, all I see anyway is squares.
                          Better start learning. Those bastard cause the zombie outbreak in World War Z. I'm watching you China.

Comment

• I cant read it either but I have the Asian font pack installed.

In XP:
                            Go to control panel, then Regional and Language Options

Go to the Languages tab and select Install files for East Asian languages. That way it will show up the proper characters. You might need your OS install disc though.

Comment

• You folkers can sort it out by doing following instructions: open control panel ---> Open Regional and location option ---> "Language" tab ---> circle "Install East-Asian language" something like that, then your windows can show Chinese words to you.
                              I don't have to do that as I'm on Chinese Windows already, and all data of my G virus Project has been stored in my hard drive...I'll release it to infect your asses!

---------------------------
                              Edit:
                              Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              I cant read it either but I have the Asian font pack installed.

In XP:

Go to the Languages tab and select Install files for East Asian languages. That way it will show up the proper characters. You might need your OS install disc though.

That was quick! You got it posted 10 secs earlier than me. lol
                              Last edited by classic_leon; 05-10-2007, 07:21 PM.

Comment

OMG, It sounds weird but I'd really wanna know how you can read my Chinese slangs. You're absolutely awesome!

Actually renvi meant "It seems Chinese is a pretty popular spoken language here" in which there's no comparison.

I think you are a Chinese living in SK, aren't you?
                                I am a Germany-French.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                I cant read it either but I have the Asian font pack installed.

In XP:

you need to choose gb-2312 not big5 or else if you choose traditional chinese u will still not able to read what these 2 members writes.

Comment

Working...
                                X