Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Introduce yourself!

    Looks like we need this with all the recent topics being sprung up, So this is the topic to introduce yourself! Welcome!

  • #2
    Hi, my name is Malice. I'm 18 years old. I love long walks on the beach, holding my partners hand while talking about world events, and cuddling! Teehee.

    Comment


    • #3
      I rule. And this ten character limit can sniff my genitals.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi, Im Saint_Eve, enjoy your AIDS.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good evening, i'm Beanovsky Durst, don't touch me, you'll die

            "I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

            Comment


            • #7
              ....
              Last edited by MarkGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:37 AM.
              I'm a blackstar.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Malice
                Hi, my name is Malice. I'm 18 years old. I love long walks on the beach, holding my partners hand while talking about world events, and cuddling! Teehee.
                According to this passage, let me change some real details.

                I am Arlumit, ppl call me "Sad Sonata" or "Maljuk" instead. I am 29 age, from Korea. I love boxing and exercise. I am 6'. anyways, many ppl like me and I like them, unless they are already not friendly to me at first.
                Last edited by Arlumit; 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yaay, I love new members.

                  Anyways, for the few of you (newbies) who don't know me, I am the great and fragrant BioHazardBlade, but Rob is my mortal name. I'm 22, music is my life, I am a firearms specialist, I drink like a fish, and I am addicted to sex. With women, for the record.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ....
                    Last edited by MarkGrass; 12-08-2005, 05:37 AM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nah that aint rob ;) Hes been with THIA forever lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                        Nah that aint rob ;) Hes been with THIA forever lol.

                        Correctamundo, I've never posted as anything but BiohazardBlade since I got my first computer, well except in CounterStrike, I change my name every hour or so lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
                          I change my name every hour or so lol.
                          Lolpopsikle, I do too! Oh and "y halo thar" to MarkGrass.
                          Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-28-2005, 09:16 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I used to change it around a lot way back in the day but around beta 6.5, I kept the same name.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arlumit
                              According to this passage, let me change some real details.

                              I am Arlumit, ppl call me "Sad Sonata" or "Maljuk" instead. I am 29 age, from Korea. I love boxing and exercise. I am 6'. anyways, many ppl like me and I like them, unless they are already not friendly to me at first.
                              About me, and my photo, you can refer to this one:

                              My Real PassPort Details, showing me from Korea and male
                              Last edited by Arlumit; 10-28-2005, 08:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X