Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought an Umbrella pocket mirror, Umbrella leather wallet, and an Umbrella vinyl laptop sticker.

Still looking for a cheaper Umbrella aluminium box. I want one of those really badly, to put all of my RE stuff in it. I still have my original Wesker's report DVD from my pre-order of CVX when it first came out :p
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-26-2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• is obscure 1 all that better?

Comment

• Picked up this:

Got £10 knocked off the price due to receiving dodgy merchandise from Amazon in the past, so £108 isn't that bad I suppose for a stopgap monitor till I can update my entire PC.

Comment

• Picked up:

Comment

• @ The Dude: We have almost the same monitor, mine is a Samsung SyncMaster 2253LW 21" Black, practically the same of the pic <3

Comment

• Bought Silent Hill Homecoming!! at last!! and recieved for christmas some other games. Now I have a problem: I don't have enough time to play them!!! hahahahaha.
              Oh! and bought a new celphone... not really, I just payed a part of it (it was a gift for my birthday) 'caus I didn't liked the one they wanted to buy for me

Uuu, and I have the same monitor as you guys.... no... wait... I have an inch less
              Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Selling some Resident Evil etc stuff on eBay: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZbobey99
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• YES!!! I've finally got something new to show

Anyway, I bought two GTAIV OST promos, and I bought two because I remember when GTA3 had soundtrack promos, but I never got one, and they're so rare now. I really want one. Anyway, piccy:

(Remember, it's a PROMO, not the full OST.)

Next up, a lot of Shiny Toy Guns promo CDs. Ricochet, Le Disko (this one is pretty rare), and Ghost Town (cost me $25; FCUK!) Piccys:

I'm also planning on buying an Xbox or PS2 later this week.

EDIT: Lol, whoops forgot another promo
                  Last edited by Helegad; 12-30-2008, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Selling a PS3 RE5 Demo, sealed - 60$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Selling a PS3 RE5 Demo, sealed - 60$.
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330297578820
                      Oh wow. lol that ended quick. I'm hoping to win one from Japan.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Haha, no feedback from the buyer. Might be a hoax. Hopefully not ;)

Comment

• Holy crap, that auction did end fast...

...I was interested but meh, I can wait another month or so for the demo.

Comment

• Anyone have an OFFICIAL Nintendo Wii component cable they'd be willing to part with?

Comment

• Here's someone

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                                Don't try and be smart with me. =P

Plus there are none on eBay that aren't either worthless 3rd party nonsense (like the one I have now) or fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X