• Show
Clear All

• Null

Null
    Null
    6.45%
    Null
    93.55%
    Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-13-2023, 05:36 AM.

i lost my brothers to the following

idiocy
    coke
    sprite
    coffee (i think)
    abuse
    stupidity
    and my favorite
    leaving the damn thing on for days at a time

Comment

I love how this poll doens't have a 0 option.
      It's like they're inevitable.
      sigpic

Comment

Not really, I've had my 360 since November 2006, I've had no problems with it.
        Seriously, I have seen one happen though, the 360 in GAME in my local town red ringed itself over people playing Sonic Unleashed, ironically, the next day there was another, that also red ringed itself too.

Comment

Now this is why I can't understand why people won't go for the graphically superior and much more stable PS3. Ugh.

Comment

A friend of mine got 2 times the ring of death on the Xbox, now it's not working and one time on the Xbox 360. To fix the 360 he had to send the console to England
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
              Now this is why I can't understand why people won't go for the graphically superior and much more stable PS3. Ugh.
              Hush!
              Anyway, it's called games. It's the same thing you saw last gen when many bought the "inferior" PS2, and the generation before that with the inferior PSX.
              If you don't have a good and diverse library with mass appeal, then go pack your bags and gtfo

Comment

My 80gb PS3 gave in before my 360 did...they're both pretty bad for it.

Comment

I haven't had it happen, and it shouldn't. My Dad and I did the research and our Xbox should have the new chip set that prevents it from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    You would make an ideal Sony fanboy.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Basically, out of the 3 360s I've got in my house;
                      -one is a launch model (still burning brightly)
                      -one is an elite bought this summer (still burning just as brightly)
                      -one was bought on Dead Rising EU launch (RRoD'd earlier this year; system got the DVD rom swapped + mobo)

The launch model and the elite are pretty much almost up and running 24/7, the elite "came to the rescue" when the system I bought on Dead Rising launch needed some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        You would make an ideal Sony fanboy.
                        2 things.

1. sadly mr spencer is right,but if you think about it this is the most well balanced generation in a while. hte wii is good for unique gmaing experiences, the 360 is perfect for multiplayer online games and the PS3 is great for blu ray movies and unique platforming games like ratchet and clank and little big planet

2. how many times this year have you and helegad changed your member pictures.

seriously i wanna know

Comment

1. sadly mr spencer is right,but if you think about it this is the most well balanced generation in a while. hte wii is good for unique gmaing experiences, the 360 is perfect for multiplayer online games and the PS3 is great for blu ray movies and unique platforming games like ratchet and clank and little big planet
                          I bought a Blu-Ray Player 1080p, for $169.99, not $499.99.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                            2. how many times this year have you and helegad changed your member pictures.

seriously i wanna know
                            It's called creativity!

I'm not a Sony fanboy, but if the PS3 had just as large a library of games as the 360, would it be just as popular? Nooooooooo, because 360 is hyped as cheap, powerful, and fun. The PS3 is hyped as expensive, runs hot, and has shit games. Pity PS3 didn't come out before 360.

Comment

i know its creativity i jsut wanted to know

and for the record i have played condemned 2 on both the PS# and 360 and see it runs less chunky on the 360. and COD4 ran smoother on HDMI than the PS3 version

Comment

Working...
                              X