Null

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    I like some beef jerky with a Monster Energy drink. To bad those two things right theree is about $10 here. So its rare when I get to do that.
    Same here. With a Monster BFC.

Comment

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
      Same here. With a Monster BFC.

Fuck yes, the Big Fucking Can. I love those things. I wish they made them in the Java kind because a BFC Irish or Russian Java would be GGGGRRREEEAATT!

Comment

How is Java? I stick with the original or purple.

Comment

Eww...energy drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
            Eww...energy drinks

lolol. To awesome for you?

Jagger.

I usually get the original or yellow (M80 is what its called I think). The Java is good but it depends on what kind you get. Like the Russian or the Irish kind, I'd take those over the original any day. But if its the Lo Ball flavor na, I'm good. I didnt find it to be that great. The Russian and Irish kind have like a watery taste to it, I dont really care for that but I like it.But idk what you like so lol.

Comment

Candy = Mamba Fruit Chews
              Snack = Butterfinger
              Drink = Any kind of Coke soda (if we're talking about alcohol, just add Brandy )
              Junk Food = McNuggets

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Sorry for the slight bump, but I just wanted to say that mushroom and pineapple pizza is, in my opinion, one of the best junk food concoctions ever made. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  Sorry for the slight bump, but I just wanted to say that mushroom and pineapple pizza is, in my opinion, one of the best junk food concoctions ever made. Ever.
                  That sounds interesting, don't knock it till you try it lol. I like fried green tomatoes with horseradish, been too sick to eat lately though. I'd like to go to Texas Roadhouse when I get better, I love me some chicken critters.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 03-08-2010, 02:40 AM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

My junk food of choice : the soft sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles on them, Taco Bell with a Crunch Wrap Supreme, Chicken Quesadilla , cinnamon twists or nachos (I really love the nacho cheese ^.^) Any container of Dr Pepper, Buncha Crunch (little clusters of the Crunch bar) Mc Donalds or Burger King fries, and soft serve vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone. (Mind you it is a rarity that I eat these)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Most cans are 250ml, if they're the same size as Red Bull. Monster and Rockstar seem to show up in 500ml cans.

Am I the only one who gets bored and reads the back of cans?
                      No you're not, I like to read the backs of cans, or any ingredients for that matter. I want to know what's going into my body^.^

Comment

Working...
                      X