Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, selling my collection. Im out !

Look at my collection and tell me if you want to buy something. You make the offers.

Comment

• Some things on offer here for our UK members! UK-only because of postal prices, nothing more!

Metal Gear Solid comic, issues 1, 2 and 3 £10

Resident Evil: Fire & Ice collection £10 (beware, these are rather stupidly in German!)

Shenmue (Dreamcast) £10 Pictures = 1 2 3 4 5 6
      Worn cardboard casing, including a horric hole on the spine, but other than that it's in great condition, all four discs spotless, and perfect instruction books. Annoyingly, has been ink-stamped by the shop these were purchased from. The condition is exactly how it was when i picked it up, haven't played it since buying it so i thought i'd offer it out so they at least might get played!

Resident Evil: Code Veronica {Dreamcast} £5
      Case is in bad nick, but the discs, inlays and manual are in great condition.

Dino Crisis 2 {PS1} £5
      Again, cracks on the case, everything else is fine!

Resident Evil: Guns Survivor {PS1} £5
      A few cracks on the case, but the cover, instructions and disc are all in great condition.

Resident Evil 2 {PS1} £5
      Good condition, a few scuffs on the case, but that's about it.

Alone In The Dark guidebook£4 inc P&P
      For the love of God please take this cancerous game's guidebook off my hands. The most disappointing game i've ever come across. I sold the game not long after purchase (and at the expense of one controller, true story) so i've no idea why i held onto the guide book so long!

Saints Row 2 guidebook £6 inc P&P
      Barely used, so the condition is good as to be expected!

Resident Evil/Biohazard : Biohazard Decade £12 inc P&P
      Very nice book from Japan rammed with lots of screens and concept images, very good condition too!

Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions guidebook 5 inc P&P
      Still in good condition, barely used it myself, a purchase from ebay some months ago.

ALL guidebooks will be sent in toughened cardboard casing to ensure they reach you in good condition

5 Official X-Box 360 Magazine discs £5
      Filled with the usual demos, but all containing exclusive Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal and Team Fortress 2 gamerpics not available on the x-Box Live Marketplace. But the discs, or alternatively, if any of you have a data cable and a 360 memory card, i'll send them to you free to copy over!

Will accept paypal on these. Postage is free on all items, my ebay feedback is here!
      Last edited by Stu; 11-02-2009, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Damn, too bad it's uk only I'd love to have that copy of gun survivor and code veronica .

Comment

• Well, Gun Survivor has gone...but if anyone in the UK can let me know if they've sent a PS1 game to the US in the past and how much it cost i might be able to do something?

Also listing four GBA games...

Some Gameboy Advance carts, no boxes or instructions. All fully working. If £7 is too much for all of them individually, i'll let them go for £5 for the two of them.

The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap £3.50
          The Legend Of Zelda: Link To The Past/Four Swords £3.50
          Last edited by Stu; 11-02-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• How much would you charge for P+P? I'd be interested in the Super Mario Bros one. Also, what games are featured in that Retro Gamer mag?
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-02-2009, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Don't be tight! Buy more than one item! I'll do two GBA carts for £5?

Postage is free as well
              Last edited by Stu; 11-02-2009, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• I already have the two Zeldas (I actually have two copies of ALTTP lol) so I'd do the two Marios for £5. What games are in the Retro Gamer mag thing? When I get paid I might be interested in that as well.

Comment

• Darkmoon has been my saviour and helped me afford my Ear Force Ones. I love him very much.

Alone In The Dark guidebook£4 inc P&P
                  For the love of God please take this cancerous game's guidebook off my hands. The most disappointing game i've ever come across. I sold the game not long after purchase (and at the expense of one controller, true story) so i've no idea why i held onto the guide book so long!

Saints Row 2 guidebook £6 inc P&P
                  Barely used, so the condition is good as to be expected!

Resident Evil/Biohazard : Biohazard Decade £12 inc P&P
                  Very nice book from Japan rammed with lots of screens and concept images, very good condition too!

Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions guidebook 5 inc P&P
                  Still in good condition, barely used it myself, a purchase from ebay some months ago.

ALL guidebooks will be sent in toughened cardboard casing to ensure they reach you in good condition
                  Last edited by Stu; 11-02-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    Darkmoon has been my saviour and helped me afford my Ear Force Ones. I love him very much.
                    Hey! What about me?

Comment

• You were a shove in the right direction, he sent me over the edge! haha

Comment

• I touch him the right way. Oh yeah. I'm good.

Comment

• Thanks to changes in the exchange rate in the space of a few hours, i'm still 20p short!

But yeah, until i realised that, i felt very fulfilled!

Comment

• Stu, Gareth says he'll buy your Bioshock guide for £6 inc. P+P. Deal?

Comment

• Yeah i'm down with that! Same paypal, you know the drill. Just drop me a PM when it's sorted! Also a Norwegian has bought the DS, so now i'm saving for a trip to south Wales in three weeks, with the Bioshock guide sold and the £7 in my paypal, i'm only £17 away haha

Comment

• I'm interested in some past ps1 games like RE2 and RE3.

Big Stu, do you still have those dino crisis, IF there is anyway you can send things to US that is? I could do paypal.
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X