Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Selling Topic (Only sales!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm selling these, looking for say £10 each. The cases are a bit busted but if i can find other cases in better condition i'll put them in those before sending them out.

Comment

Make me an offer on anything here. I wanna get rid of it all (that doesn't mean you have to buy the whole lot).

Comment

Pasalides Nemesis Statue and wesker for sale.

Well im looking to make a little room in my collection since most of my neca resident evil figs are taking up space. So first up is my Pasalides Nemesis statue. He stands 16" tall and is expertly painted. I have hot glued his left foot into the little polystone base since hot glue comes off easy and he has never stood more than two days on his own. He will come with is original box, just won't be twisty tied in. Looking to get $42 shipped priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Next up is my "fixed" Pasalides Wesker. When i mean fixed i bought him off ebay with a broke right leg and hand. (the leg was off at the hip and my guess for the hand being off is the joint was probably too tight and would't twist properly. ) I both epoxed and superglued the hand and hip back on for a super strong bond. All other articulation still works and he still makes a great display figure. Lookin to get $25 shipped priority with confirmation.

I can only accept money orders and US people only. Heres a link to my feedback as a seller on my horror forum.

shoot me a pm if interested

Andy

Comment

Japanese Bio Hazard PS1 trial edition for sale, buy it NOW:

Also check other auctions.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Hi there,

I'm taking offers on one of my Factory Sealed Resident Evil 1 Longboxes via PM.

US NTSC. Hard Plastic Version. Factory Sealed, Unopened. In my collection for years. Absolutely gem mint flawless except for a slight tear in the plastic wrap on the bottom right front corner. The box underneath is not damaged at all however. No loose disks.

All questions welcome. I have been a member of eBay for 10 years so ask for references if needed. I'm just trying to avoid giving them business as of late.

Also, I only accept PAYPAL and only to Verified addresses. That way everyone is safe.

Last edited by Startyde; 06-10-2009, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
              I'm selling these, looking for say £10 each. The cases are a bit busted but if i can find other cases in better condition i'll put them in those before sending them out.

Found this as well

Bit blurry, but it's got the CENSORED rolling video demo of Resident Evil 1 on it. Same price as the other two.

Comment

Its the german UNCUT Resident Evil 2 Game in very good condition.
                If you are interested,please contact me and tell me the price
                I exept only pay pal as payment

this version is complete with 2 discs,case and manual

Comment

Last edited by Borman; 06-17-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

The Essential Playstation Demo with the rolling demo of RE1 has sold now, so it's just these two left

Comment

• Rarely sell stuff (I'm more of the buying type, really).

Anyway, got a Biohazard 1 trial up on ebay: here <- Opening price $35 (So g'luck!)

There's some other random oddities if you wanna peek around my active auctions (Japanese FFVII preview sampler, various magazine demo discs and sets, etc...)
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 06-18-2009, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• You guys need to stop selling all this final fantasy stuff when I have no monies.

Comment

• You need to hand out your wishlist and maybe something could be done about that :p

Comment

• Where is the topic that was to do with members wants and needs. I'm after a few items but wish to post them in that thread.

Comment

• Put up some more junk on ebay, some rarities there for those who really wanna dig in;

Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc no. 3 (1997) <- This one has a Biohazard 1.5 preview video
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc no. 4 (1997) <- This one has a Biohazard 1.5 preview video
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc no. 8 (1997) <- This one has a Biohazard 1.5 preview video
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc no. 9 (1997) <- This one has a Biohazard 1.5 preview video
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc no. 10 (1997) <- This one has a Biohazard 1.5 preview video
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc lot (1998) (6 discs) <- No. 2 features the George A. Romero directed Biohazard 2 TV Commercials (w/Brad Renfro as Leon S. Kennedy)
                              Hyper PlayStation Re-mix demo disc lot (1999) (5 discs) <- No. 10 there has a Biohazard 3 "countdown" trailer (starts with a countdown/alarm sounding off while it shows a montage of game and promotional footage for Biohazard 1-2, before it shows BH3 footage)

I split up all the 1.5 discs from the rest of the stuff, basically. Price is a actually pretty good. These cost a small fortune to get a hold of (I'm getting rid of all of my extras) but if they don't sell, I'll probably re-list them in a single group at the price of $5 each (In the same way the other multi-disc group listings are done)

And, oh, yeah, auction titles suck. But I had to toss as much as possible into those tiny little 55 letter boxes :p

More stuff coming!

Comment

• Resident Evil 4 (PC)

I own it for PS2, GC, and Wii. I don't need this one. XP

Comment

Working...
                                X