Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiction Generator!!

GO!

John50 and JohnSpencer were out for an awesome Valentine's walk in the kitchen. As they went, JohnSpencer rested his hand on John50's mouth. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so strong, John50 was filled with flat dread.

"Do you suppose it's blue here?" he asked mighty.

"You huge silly," JohnSpencer said, tickling John50 with his book. "It's completely white."

Just then, a sexy whale leapt out from behind a stick and slapped JohnSpencer in the toe. "Aaargh!" JohnSpencer screamed.

Things looked moody. But John50, although he was vagtastic, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a knife and, like a rock, beat the whale furiously until it ran off. "That will teach you to slap innocent people."

Then he clasped JohnSpencer close. JohnSpencer was bleeding harder. "My darling," John50 said, and pressed his lips to JohnSpencer's penis.

"I love you," JohnSpencer said lovingly, and expired in John50's arms.

John50 never loved again.
    sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahha!

Comment

On an odd and interesting morning, Chevy Chase sat in a house. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His elbow ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Miley Cyrus to love someone with a disgusting tongue?

Exactly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a disemboweled hilarious stapler, all on a summer's day. I wish my Miley Cyrus would jump me, in her own absurd way..."

"Do you?" Miley Cyrus sat down beside Chevy Chase and put her hand on Chevy Chase's big toe. "I think that could be arranged."

Chevy Chase gasped quickly. "But what about my disgusting tongue?"

"I like it," Miley Cyrus said thoughtfully. "I think it's ridiculous."

They came together and their kiss was like a baby's soft, tender bottom.

"I love you," Chevy Chase said nearly.

"I love you too," Miley Cyrus replied and jumped him.

They bought a woolly mammoth, moved in together, and lived selfishly ever after.

Hahahah, dude, I used to LOVE Mad Libs. This site is AWESOME.
        Last edited by Vector; 02-21-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

It seems Leon really did have a partnership with Krauser.

-------------------

Leon finished packing. Ever since Krauser, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Leon had been evil.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing bought him, all was awesome. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on the toilet to become a lovely zombie.

Just then, there was a pestilent knock at the door. Leon opened it and stood there briskly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his solarplex.

When Leon came to, Krauser was holding his sternum and looking glamorous. "My love," Krauser said carelessly, "I'm sorry for the stunning shock. I've been shipwrecked on a beautiful island for the last ten years, living like a S.T.A.R.S. member in a forest, lost in themself for eternity. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my butt in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Leon could hardly believe his Krauser had returned. "I will always love you, butt or no butt. Besides, you can cover it up with a road."

They embraced intentinonally and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was pernicious.
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-21-2009, 10:16 PM.

Comment

"I will always love you, butt or no butt. Besides, you can cover it up with a road."

They embraced intentinonally and vowed to never be parted again.

Hahahahaah, OMG, it's a good thing I just did laundry...

Comment

Wesker and Chris
              by William Shakespeare

Enter Wesker

Chris appears above at a window

Wesker:
              But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
              It is the chair, and Chris is the mongoose.
              Arise, slippery mongoose, and bite the Fuzzy doorknob.
              See, how he leans his head upon his leg!
              O, that I were a glove upon that leg,
              That I might touch that head!

Chris:
              O Wesker, Wesker! wherefore art thou Wesker?
              What's in a name? That which we call an ass
              By any other name would smell as clean
              Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like two cherubs sitting gracefully upon a cloud high up in the Heavens"
              And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
              Thou mayst prove lusful.

Wesker:
              Swain, by yonder Fuzzy doorknob I swear
              That tips in the rain the lame bird--

Chris:
              O, swear not by the doorknob, the annoying doorknob,
              That sleazily changes in its purple orb,
              Lest that thy love prove likewise purple.
              Sweet, haunting night! A thousand times haunting night!
              Parting is such saucy sorrow,
              That I shall say haunting night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Wesker:
              Sleep dwell upon thy head, peace in thy leg!
              Would I were sleep and peace, so lovingly to rest!
              heavily will I to my slippery ass's cell,
              Its help to bite, and my clean ass to tell.

Comment

Cute Love

Chun Li finished packing. Ever since Cammy, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Chun Li had been Ugly.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing Kicked her, all was Red. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going Under a table to become a Chubby Handgun.

Just then, there was a Modest knock at the door. Chun Li opened it and stood there Awkwardly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her Eye.

When Chun Li came to, Cammy was holding her Nose and looking Beautiful. "My love," Cammy said Hastily, "I'm sorry for the Perfect shock. I've been shipwrecked on a Pink island for the last ten years, living like an Asian guy after drinking half a can of beer.. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my Leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Chun Li could hardly believe her Cammy had returned. "I will always love you, Leg or no Leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a Playstation 3."

They embraced Quickly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was Hot.

Comment

lol a ps3 for a leg.

Comment

The Miracle Of The Dog

Dick hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it Like a little dick who got his first pussy at the age of 99. He loathed it.

Every December, Dick would feel himself getting all Lick inside. He refused to put up a Christmas Cunt, he snapped at anyone Eat enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Dick had to go to the mall to buy a Finger Ass. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing Forcibly around and so much Christmas music blaring Lovingly, he thought his Asshole would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a Suck woman collecting for charity. Dick never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the Suck woman dropped his bells and ran On a bed. There was a Shit Dog right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the Suck woman slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Dick rushed out and Deliciously pushed them both out of the way. There was a Fart bang and then everything went dark.

When Dick woke up, he was in a Spoof room. There was a Christmas Cunt in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Dick's Clitoris hurt. A lot.

The Suck woman came into the room. "I'm so Root!" she said. "You're awake. My name is Vagina. You saved me from the truck. But your Clitoris is broken."

Dick hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas Cunt up and his Clitoris was broken, he felt quite Wank, especially when he looked at Vagina.

"Your Clitoris must hurt Softly," Vagina said. "I think this will help." And she Fucked Dick several times.

Now Dick felt very Wank indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Vagina. "I love you," he said, and kissed Vagina Incredibly.

"I love you too," said Vagina. Just then, the Dog ran into the room and nuzzled Dick's Penis. "I brought him home with us," Vagina said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Dick said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Comment

The Root Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Dick strode along the path, making for Finger Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Eat Ass, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Penis.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his Fart Cunt just in time to face the Spoof woman who flew at him with such ***** that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck Softly, and Dick barely raised his Cunt to meet the attack. They fought long and Incredibly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Dick found himself forced to one knee, the woman's Cunt pressed to his Suck Asshole. "I am Vagina of Finger Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Eat Ass. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you On a bed."

But Dick had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his Cunt with a twist, overpowered Vagina and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Dick said, looking down upon her.

Vagina's Clitoris shimmered Like a little dick who got his first pussy at the age of 99. "I have underestimated you, Dick. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Dick's desire was enflamed. His Asshole throbbed and all his thoughts were to Fuck Vagina like a Dog. Dick caressed Vagina's Lick Clitoris and she responded. They came together Deliciously, and their joining was as Wank as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet Cock!" Dick groaned and Fucked Vagina as Lovingly as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Dick said. "That's where I put the Eat Ass for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed Forcibly on the grass, forgetful of all but their Shit love. "We will stay together forever," Vagina said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Penis never got the Eat Ass and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
                        ^^^
                        Very graphic I see...well take this

---------------------------------

The Battle For The Mushroom
                        "Put down the mushroom," Spencer said gracefully. "Unless you want me to eat that mushroom on your ass."

Spencer picked up the mushroom, then withdrew a shoe from his penis. "Don't be so fat," Spencer said with a fast grimace. "A cow bit my boob this morning, and everything became ugly. Now with this mushroom and this shoe I can gracefully rule the world!"

Wesker clutched his smelly boob carefully. This was his lover, his green Spencer, now staring at him with a fast penis.
                        Sure enough, Spencer dropped the mushroom with a thunk. "Oh, Wesker," he squealed. "I'm so sexy, can you ever forgive me?"

But Wesker had already moved under the sheets. Like a dog that humps your friends' leg, he pressed his ass into Spencer's penis. And as they fell together in an ugly fit of love, the mushroom lay on the floor, gigantic and forgotten.
                        lolwut?
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

1000 Urinal Cake Baby Manatees

Leon S. Kennedy paced briskly back and forth. Tasty dread filled his heart. Osmund Saddler should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. "Oh, my beautiful love," Leon S. Kennedy thought. "Where could you be?"

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Osmund Saddler had been taken hostage by Gargantuan Ear Lobe, a supervillain who had the city in a state of incredible terror. Leon S. Kennedy fainted dead away, just like daddy used to make...

When he came to, there was a bump on his tailbone and the tasty dread had returned. "Osmund Saddler, my ugly honey bunny," he cried out wildly. "What is Gargantuan Ear Lobe doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing incredibly as he jerked him in the taint.(HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH)

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Leon S. Kennedy remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 urinal cake baby manatees, then whatever you wish for will come true. (wtf)

Leon S. Kennedy ordered in a supply of urinal cakes and set to work, folding baby manatees until his tailbone was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last baby manatee when Osmund Saddler walked in the front door.

"Osmund Saddler!" Leon S. Kennedy screamed and threw himself into Osmund Saddler's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 urinal cake baby manatees and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing at a Presidential debate. He kissed Osmund Saddler fiercely on the taint.
                          "Actually," Osmund Saddler said, pulling away doubtfully, "I was rescued by the Hairy Coconut. He's a new superhero in town." Osmund Saddler sighed. "And he's really delicious."

The tasty dread came back. "But you're grizzly to be back here with me, right?"

Osmund Saddler checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Hairy Coconut for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay morbid, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Leon S. Kennedy choked back a sob and started folding another baby manatee. Then he went out and got drunk instead.

Fuckin Mad Libs, man...I used to fill out those books so damn quick.
                          Last edited by Vector; 02-22-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Oh God, I just remembered that book! Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes! I read it in like 3rd grade, it was about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Oh man...oh, oh boy...this site is baaaaad.

Comment

ok mine in a little sexual. and i have quite a few here as well. since i just resubmited mine a million times to see all the different results.

MissValentine and Jill Valentine
                              by William Shakespeare

Enter MissValentine

Jill Valentine appears above at a window

MissValentine:
                              But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
                              It is the Panties, and Jill Valentine is the Nemesis.
                              Arise, sex Nemesis, and Kiss the erect Bra.
                              See, how she leans her Rear upon her Vagina!
                              O, that I were a glove upon that Vagina,
                              That I might touch that Rear!

Jill Valentine:
                              O MissValentine, MissValentine! wherefore art thou MissValentine?
                              What's in a name? That which we call a Breast
                              By any other name would smell as red
                              Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "Like two small towers on large hills her breasts were"
                              And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
                              Thou mayst prove lovers.

MissValentine:
                              Lady, by yonder erect Bra I swear
                              That tips in the RPD showers the brunette Vibrator--

Jill Valentine:
                              O, swear not by the Bra, the nipples Bra,
                              That deeply changes in its red hair orb,
                              Lest that thy love prove likewise red hair.
                              Sweet, long night! A thousand times long night!
                              Parting is such lesbians sorrow,
                              That I shall say long night till it be morrow.

Exit above

MissValentine:
                              Sleep dwell upon thy Rear, peace in thy Vagina!
                              Would I were sleep and peace, so gingerly to rest!
                              softly will I to my sex Breast's cell,
                              Its help to Kiss, and my red Breast to tell.

and then i made this one.

1000 Bra Nemesiss

MissValentine paced gingerly back and forth. Sex dread filled her heart. Jill Valentine should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like her to be late. Oh, my red hair love, MissValentine thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Jill Valentine had been taken hostage by Lovers Vagina, a supervillain who had the city in a state of red terror. MissValentine fainted dead away, Like two small towers on large hills her breasts were.

When she came to, there was a bump on her Rear and the sex dread had returned. "Jill Valentine, my long honey bunny," she cried out softly. "What is Lovers Vagina doing to you?" Probably torturing her, laughing worriedly as he Kissed her in the Breast.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, MissValentine remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 Bra Nemesiss, then whatever you wish for will come true.

MissValentine ordered in a supply of Bra and set to work, folding Nemesiss until her Rear was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last Nemesis when Jill Valentine walked in the front door.

"Jill Valentine!" MissValentine screamed and threw herself into Jill Valentine's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 Bra Nemesiss and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing in the RPD showers. She kissed Jill Valentine deeply on the Breast.

"Actually," Jill Valentine said, pulling away lovingly, "I was rescued by the Lesbians Panties. She's a new superhero in town." Jill Valentine sighed. "And she's really erect."

The sex dread came back. "But you're nipples to be back here with me, right?"

Jill Valentine checked her watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Lesbians Panties for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay brunette, baby." She left and the door banged behind her.

MissValentine choked back a sob and started folding another Nemesis. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

and this one.

Lesbians Lang Syne

MissValentine sipped lovingly at her drink and stood lesbians behind a Vibrator. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel red and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how erect her Vagina got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, MissValentine knew very well why she was at the party: to see Jill Valentine.

Ah, Jill Valentine. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her red hair Breast made MissValentine's heart beat Like two small towers on large hills her breasts were.

But tonight everyone was masked. MissValentine peered worriedly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Jill Valentine. There, she thought, the woman over by the Bra, the sex one with the Nemesis mask. It had to be Jill Valentine. No one else could look so lovers, even in a Nemesis mask.

She began to walk MissValentine's way and MissValentine started to panic. What if she actually talked to MissValentine?

Jill Valentine came right up to MissValentine and MissValentine thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Jill Valentine said gingerly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the Panties," MissValentine said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so long.

Just then, a brunette voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

MissValentine's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Jill Valentine might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Jill Valentine swept MissValentine into her arms, bent her in the RPD showers, and kissed MissValentine softly, slipping her the tongue and groping her Rear.

MissValentine could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out deeply and pulled Jill Valentine's mask off her face. It was Jill Valentine! "I knew it was you," MissValentine said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Jill Valentine said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

MissValentine watched her go. She would be right back, MissValentine was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.

and this one...

The Battle For The Bra

In the RPD showers, MissValentine Kissed her Bra. She had been busy with the Bra for hours and now wanted nothing more than a sex cuddle or a lesbians massage from her lover Jill Valentine.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her red Jill Valentine appeared at the door, grinning worriedly.

"Put down the Bra," Jill Valentine said gingerly. "Unless you want me to Kiss that Bra on your Rear."

MissValentine put down the Bra. She was erect. She had never seen Jill Valentine so nipples before and it made her long.

Jill Valentine picked up the Bra, then withdrew a Vibrator from her Breast. "Don't be so erect," Jill Valentine said with a nipples grimace. "A Nemesis bit my Vagina this morning, and everything became lovers. Now with this Bra and this Vibrator I can gingerly rule the world!"

MissValentine clutched her brunette Vagina deeply. This was her lover, her red Jill Valentine, now staring at her with a nipples Breast.

"Fight it!" MissValentine shouted. "The Nemesis just wants the Bra for his own red devices! He doesn't love you, not the sex way I do!"

MissValentine could see Jill Valentine trembling deeply. MissValentine reached out her Rear and touched Jill Valentine's Breast gingerly. She was red, so red, but she knew only her brunette love for Jill Valentine would break the Nemesis's spell.

Sure enough, Jill Valentine dropped the Bra with a thunk. "Oh, MissValentine," she squealed. "I'm so sex, can you ever forgive me?"

But MissValentine had already moved in the RPD showers. Like two small towers on large hills her breasts were, she pressed her Rear into Jill Valentine's Breast. And as they fell together in a lovers fit of love, the Bra lay on the floor, long and forgotten.

and this one, i really love this site. thanks Dot.

The Adventure Of The Nemesis

MissValentine and Jill Valentine were out for a red hair Valentine's walk in the RPD showers. As they went, Jill Valentine rested her hand on MissValentine's Rear. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so erect, MissValentine was filled with sex dread.

"Do you suppose it's long here?" she asked gingerly.

"You red silly," Jill Valentine said, tickling MissValentine with her Bra. "It's completely nipples."

Just then, a lovers Nemesis leapt out from behind a Panties and Kissed Jill Valentine in the Breast. "Aaargh!" Jill Valentine screamed.

Things looked brunette. But MissValentine, although she was lesbians, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a Vibrator and, Like two small towers on large hills her breasts were, beat the Nemesis lovingly until it ran off. "That will teach you to Kiss innocent people."

Then she clasped Jill Valentine close. Jill Valentine was bleeding softly. "My darling," MissValentine said, and pressed her lips to Jill Valentine's Vagina.

"I love you," Jill Valentine said deeply, and expired in MissValentine's arms.

MissValentine never loved again.
                              Last edited by missvalentine; 02-22-2009, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X