• Vector
    replied
    Play-by-play baseball announcer.

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    owning my own restaurant so i can be my own boss. plus i like to cook
    i like this post. likr i said above i always wanted to open my own little pizza shop.

Leave a comment:

• SinValentine
    replied
    owning my own restaurant so i can be my own boss. plus i like to cook

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Borman View Post

Other jobs are pretty much obtainable, depending on how much effort I actually feel like putting in. If I wanted to be a musician, I could, if I wanted to make games, I could as well, its just finding something that goes beyond just wanting that makes a difference.
    QFT

Leave a comment:

• Borman
    replied
    Astronaut. Cant pursue that since my eyes arent perfect enough

Other jobs are pretty much obtainable, depending on how much effort I actually feel like putting in. If I wanted to be a musician, I could, if I wanted to make games, I could as well, its just finding something that goes beyond just wanting that makes a difference.

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackMamba
    replied
    My dream job would be an NBA player, ever since me and my friend Lance have been kids we made like a pact that one of us would make it, and I'm pretty sure he's going to make it, but I still have hopes for myself

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    i cant tell if that first part is sarcasum or not.

Leave a comment:

• missvalentine
    replied
    Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    im actually writing a book for the fun of it. i would tell you what its about but i dont know one stealing my idea lol.
    but actually it is kinda hard to write a book. i tend to get writers block a lot when im writing it.
    Yeah i have like a million cool ideas floating around my head that i keep to myself for that same reason.

I do a lot of storywriting in my english classes which is so fun to do, also writing RPG's is a lot of fun if your into writing.
    Last edited by missvalentine; 05-09-2009, 08:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nemesiswontdie
    replied
    im actually writing a book for the fun of it. i would tell you what its about but i dont know one stealing my idea lol.
    but actually it is kinda hard to write a book. i tend to get writers block a lot when im writing it.

Leave a comment:

• missvalentine
    replied
    Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
    I really want to be a writer, I just struggle with getting all these ideas that are flying around in my head down on paper. Whenever I try to, my mind goes annoyingly blank.

But yeah, Writer would be my dream job.
    I know the feeling, but once you actually start you just can't stop. i could type for hours and hours once i get going.

Leave a comment:

• BadWolfX
    replied
    I really want to be a writer, I just struggle with getting all these ideas that are flying around in my head down on paper. Whenever I try to, my mind goes annoyingly blank.

But yeah, Writer would be my dream job.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Corson
    replied
    My dream job is to be a successful musician, so I sort of half have it. I don't know whether I want to be in a band or just keep at it alone though. I'll probably keep things as they are now, so I don't have to give up any control. Ha! I think I write too much to be able to be in a band of equals anyway... and by that I don't mean I write too WELL to be in a band, I just mean I write a lot. I've always loved writing songs...

If you want to check out a few of my cheap-ass home demos, click here. All of them are instrumentals though, as I don't have a way to record clear enough vocals for the instruments. Some are really old (I wrote Planet Earth in, like, '00) while others are really new (I wrote The Witching Hour/Song About a Girl/Left For Dead all a few weeks back)... it's a mixed bag.

Leave a comment:

• missvalentine
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    I would like to eithier work on resident evil games, or become a director and remake the resident evil movies in a few decades, long after resident evil has been destroyed by reboots and more paul anderson movies. Of course I would also like to study sharks lol.
    Same here kinda.

I really want to do something creative but can't choose between being a Game Designer, a Director or a Writer, they all seem so fun and interesting.

I wonder if i could pick all three of them.

Leave a comment:

• hellrizer
    replied
    Hmm thanks dude. This was actually helpful but since I just started college and still deciding on a programming course. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DXP
    replied
    Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
    Mine would be a Game programmer which is why I'm in college right now for. Man, Its kinda hard to believe that I'm 16 and already at college. Its kinda hard because there are so many different types of computer languages. I might be in here for a while, I hope it pays off in the end....
    I have 2 years worth of programming expierence as i started off on a games programming course before i switched too games design ya best bet is learning C++ and some c# as that's what most games are coded in nowadays also, start learning some opengl and direct x programming(although direct x is supposed too be dying off) that's what i had too do for 2 years anyway lol that and java, C++ in general and dos hope that's semi helpful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X