I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do with it?

I found a guys checkbook which had his license, money, credit cards etc. I ended up calling him to return it and got 5 bucks, lol. I don't mind so much though, it was the right thing to do.

Comment

• i wanted to return it, i really did. but it was right after christmas and i was broke from presents all i wanted was the cash, not the rest of the stuff. so i told my friend what if i just take the cash and return the rest of the stuff? like drop it in their mailbox or something? then she said maybe they'd fingerprint it, so i said damn

i didn't do the right thing, as much as i wanted to. i kept the 500 and shredded everything else to keep their identity safe. i don't understand why they had 2 social security cards though, with 2 different names : /

i forgot what i spent it on, it was like half a grand so i saved it

how much was in the guy's wallet, dot?

Comment

• They cant say it was you who took the money, what if you had found it with all the cash gone? Had you returned it without a return address, there's no real way of tracing it back to you, and the only way fingerprints would have worked is if you're already in the system for another crime and thus had your fingerprints added to the database. It's too late now of course. Me, being the awesome citizen I am, would have returned only half of it. You know, half of social security cards, half of the licenses, half of the safety deposit box keys, etc. And then finish mailing the rest later. That way, I could justify taking the money. Breaking a key in half is a lot of work and you're doing it to ensure the privacy and safety of the clumsy individual who would just drop half a grand in a parking lot along with other items... I bet they kicked themselves for dropping it. Especially the key...

Comment

• some interesting finds, the most cash i've found is a fiver ($10) lol
          but no that items in my bag would come up to just over £100 ($200), the only thing that kicked me about it was the digital cam, as this was my girlfriends, but i'm gonna put some r.e items aside and buy her a new cam, i'll post it in the buy/sell section

Comment

• the way i broke the key really took a longass time, i tried filing it down with the saw and everything, after a while i managed to break it with one of my dad's welding tools. when i finished shredding everything i went to time square and dumped it in a random trash can. time square's pretty busy so tons of people throw stuff away there

and yah i didn't know about that, i was young so i didn't want to go to jail or anything

Comment

• when i went Times.S, it wasn't what i thought i'll be like, i expected loads of anime shops but i only found one tiny comic shop
              Was i looking in the wrong places?
              I'm going back i hope next Jan, so if you know some good places, then let me know
              hmmm i'm pissed cos dead aim on hard is.....hard :S

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                the way i broke the key really took a longass time, i tried filing it down with the saw and everything, after a while i managed to break it with one of my dad's welding tools. when i finished shredding everything i went to time square and dumped it in a random trash can. time square's pretty busy so tons of people throw stuff away there

and yah i didn't know about that, i was young so i didn't want to go to jail or anything
                See, all that work was definitely worth the $500 bucks you got. Who else would have done that? Not the bum, I can tell you that!

Comment

• that's pretty much how i justified it, i mean it wasn't the right thing but at least she's safe from more shit that could've happened to her.

and anime shops you were in the wrong part lol, there's a lot in queens! go to anime castle, it's got good deals and rare stuff in there also try going around flushing, they have random shops with anime there, i hear there's anime in chinatown as well. but if you're in manhattan there's one around 50th street i think, i can get the addresses to some if you want

Comment

• yeah i'd like that, if i have a few places i can jump into a taxi or subway and go there. Also do you know where nintendo world is?

Comment

• i've never been there, but i just looked it up it's at rockefeller center. i'll have to figure out what trains get there.

on topic now, that date last night. he told me that every guy thinks about sex and the reason why is because it'll build up their ego to fuck around with everything else, and when they're so on top of it they'll feel satisfied when a good thing comes by. honestly i don't think all guys are like that. he said if we got together he'd want to go the whole way with me, but he knows he wouldn't because i'm not that type of girl.

what a jerk, he seemed great at first

Comment

• He sounds like a douche. Dump the gimp in the trash.

I'm not sure what a gimp is but it sounds appropriate.

Comment

• lol isn't a gimp in s & m?

and yeah, i don't feel so badly about it anymore because integrity is a terrible thing to waste

Comment

• Wikipedia says : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimp

I'm pissed that I don't get Holiday pay for yesterday since I was late today. I'll have to talk to my manager about it. Having paid over $500 in bills last night has left me rather brokish (not broke, just brokish--the same way Whitney Houston isn't a crackhead, she's just crackheadish) until payday next friday...

Comment

• tsk tsk you know what time it is meggorz! sucky sucky $5 ;)

Comment

• What a delightful surprise Me love you long-time, yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X