Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as long as they stay cheap, i'll enjoy them

Comment

• Well, I'm a completionist whore when it comes to trading figs. I won't rest until I get all of them, even if it means my wallet getting depleted of it's entire contents. >_>
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• I find it easier to buy the singles you need. But I can't find the Zelda: Phantom Hourglass figures anywhere! I found one machine and bought the last 14 figures inside it. Not 1 Tetra...
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Well, I'm a completionist whore when it comes to trading figs. I won't rest until I get all of them, even if it means my wallet getting depleted of it's entire contents. >_>
          lol thats my life story atm
          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 04-26-2008, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Ok, I'm pissed off at the people at this one local forum I always go to. Some of the retards over there seem to misunderstand some of my posts as a flame or something, worse, some of the said retards are moderators. Here's a sample of what happens:

*retard makes a topic about one of those short (entertaining) anecdotes where at the end, it is revealed that the protagonist turns out to be a well-known genius/scientist/etc.*

*I post saying that the story was good, but the famous-person-revelation cliche at the end is getting old*

*retard thinks I'm attacking him and his topic, argument commences*

*I get modded, I get a warning, he doesn't*

If that isn't fucked up and unfair, then I don't know what is.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Wow, very stupid, considering you were polite enough to say it was a good story and he taken it the other way.

Oh yeah, I'm pissed at how some people treat me at school.
              You be nice to everybody, don't insult them in one way, then they think they can trample over you with insults.
              Another thing, this dude I never talk to, walked over to me and my friends...observing us for some reason, then shouting "MINGS!", the teacher didn't even care I flipped him off.

I wish they would grow up and get a life.

Comment

• High school sucks, period. There are some fun times yeah, but most of those take place outside of school. College is much better, people are actually mature.

Comment

• true, college stops all the silly divide with idiots that you hate to get involved with and the normal ppl (like me) ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                    High school sucks, period. There are some fun times yeah, but most of those take place outside of school. College is much better, people are actually mature.
                    In my experience, that is totally false. The difference with college is there is 3, 4, or more times the amount of people, so if you want to avoid them, you may have a better chance. But on the whole, its the same deal, if not worse, with the idiots that were protected by mommy now going out and partying and what not. The idiots are there if you look, trust me lol.

Comment

• College is a bit different here in the UK ;)

Comment

• Basically the whole educational system is, high school, primary school, college, they're all different.
                        Our high schools arn't as big as US', and have less people, I'm suspecting it's the same for College.
                        I on the other hand can't wait to leave school.

Comment

• Ok, I'm PISSED. I was supposed to buy this Evangelion figurine from someone on this one forum I go to ("meet-up" type of deal, since we live in the same city anyway), but this little shithead from the same forum kept on buzzing the seller on Y! Messenger to sell it to him instead. The seller agreed out of annoyance. Said shithead kid walks away happy, I don't.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• ooh which evangelion figurine? the lolita asuka is so pretty!

Comment

• This one:

Beautiful fixed-pose prepainted PVC figure of Sohryu Asuka Langley, based on the comic version of Evangelion, sculpted by Tsukuru Shirahige and produced by Kotobukiya. Asuka, wearing a snappy red bandeau and short cutoffs (left tantalisingly open at the waist), leans casually on a railing, hands tucked behind her head, and enjoys her summer break. Included as a base is the step on which she's standing, and of course the railing. This is an extremely cute figure, very well-cast and painted with care, and the details are what make the whole thing come together: faint fading on the hem of her shorts, the buckle on her belt, her portable music, even the straps on her sandals. A marvellous piece of work, with Kotobukiya's usual high level of quality capturing this moment of Asuka's time, for the ages.

It's pretty rare, not even one listing for it on Ebay. The guy was selling it for 18 USD (converted). That would've been a steal if it wasn't for that damn brat. I hate spoiled brats (with an attitude) like that. "Oh lemme hab it lemme hab it please. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. lemme hab it pls" It's pissing me off SO much.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• -
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-18-2008, 08:16 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X