Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, while I'm sure vegans don't like Gaga and her steak dress...but to each there own music. Everyone likes something different/

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      Quoted.

She and that, filth, Kesha.
      Scum. Sub-human scum.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Matchbook Romance-Monsters

Even though Guitar Hero III ruined the song, I still love it. Just overall wonderful.

Comment

• I like Lady GaGa and Ke$ha. I find their songs to be energetic and just fun to listen to. Having said that Ive never actually purchased a whole album by either of them, just the odd song here and there.

Anyway currently listening to No Love by Eminem and Lil Wayne
          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-16-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
            sigpic

Comment

• Fitz & The Tantrums - Breakin' the Chains of Love

Comment

• Can't stop listening to this epic song. It's in Battlestar Galactica S3 when Kara Thrace finds her own mortal remains.

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - OST: Bear McCreary
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-17-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Florence + the Machine - Dog Days are Over

Comment

• I have no idea why, but i've been really getting back into all my old Limp Bizkit cd's.
                    Last edited by DONNIemo; 01-17-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      Can't stop listening to this epic song. It's in Battlestar Galactica S3 when Kara Thrace finds her own mortal remains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3cvpILRr8
                      Battlestar Galactica S4 when Kara Thrace remembers is my favorite.

This is fresh off the Season 4 OST.It's the song that everybody has been trying to find, where Kara is awkwardly learning how to play the Final Five theme (a...

So frakkin' awesome!
                      Originally posted by Keiruh View Post
                      Florence + the Machine - Dog Days are Over
                      Florence is great, I went to her concert last summer, I got a beach volley thrown from her at me. Still have it of course.
                      Last edited by Trent; 01-18-2011, 07:00 AM.
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• YouTube video:

Since everyone in this thread clearly loves to claim the sound of Edward James Olmos bangin' on a pair of empty barrels off set is the music for Battlestar Galactica. (Jump to 2m53s fer sum o' dat)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9cVH0 - All Along the Watchtowers. also known as the song the Final Five keep hearing. Because I'll be damned if I don't get a chance to join this bandwagon before burning it.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The soundtrack from the Hotel Dusk games is awesome.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• ^Last Window's soundtrack is slightly better.
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              sigpic

Comment

• My favourite tracks are easily Lonely Goodbye and Man's Stubborn Love.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X