Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got into School of Seven Bells, and despite the band maintaining my stubbornness against genre/subgenre switching, damn this is the greatest sound I've heard in a while. I guess since Beach House has been prevalent in my listening rotation, I've wanted something a little bit bigger and denser.

Face to Face in High Places fulfills that wish!

Comment

• Ok Go - 'White Knuckles'

Comment

• @Agent Wong I used to have the soundtrack idk where it is now LOL

Ghetto Gospel - 2Pac
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• My friend gave me a box of CD's to sync to my iTunes so I can put them on her iPod. I've been syncing CD's for 3 hours now. I'm tired of listening to shit like the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against and Coldplay.

Tool - H.

Comment

• pretty much a mix of everything from Lightning/Master/Justice/Black Album - The Metallicats.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Anyone else love Poets of the Fall? Amazing band. Main thing I listen to lately.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                I'm not sure where to ask this so I'll ask it here. Does anyone recommend a cheap electronic drum set? I'm wanting to learn to play drums. The one I'm leaning towards is a Yamaha DTXplorer. I haven't had any problems with Yamaha and its only $550.
                A friend of mine has this one. It's pretty decent, and sounds quite good. Also you might use it's MIDI to use it as a controller with a computer and use "real" sounds to play.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Anyone else love Poets of the Fall? Amazing band. Main thing I listen to lately.
                I do. The Poet and The Muse from Alan Wake is PERFECT.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Something For Kate.

Great aussie band with some really amazing songs, wish they were still around.

Comment

• I'm listening to a rare, long out of print Matthew Sweet song called "Strange Faces". I recently acquired a copy and popped it up on YouTube.

Comment

• Just bought the Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired By The Warriors soundtrack and I've been listening to it all day (day early free release on AOL, you just couldn't download the songs) and my favorite tracks are

Deathstalker (Scorpions theme)
                      Mileena's theme (<3)
                      Reptiles Theme (fucking love Skrillex for making this song)
                      Baraka's theme
                      Shao Kahns theme.

Johnny Cages theme isn't bad but it could have been a lot better.
                      Raidens theme I just could not get into at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                        SuckerPunch soundtrack!
                        You too? I'm addicted to it.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Anyone else love Poets of the Fall? Amazing band. Main thing I listen to lately.
                          Late Goodbye was perfect for the end credits of Max Payne 2. I've been hooked ever since.

Comment

• Flowing Destiny - Zone Of The Enders OST

(Though strangely enough ... I never took an interest in the Z.O.E. series at all. I just like this song.)
                            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 04-06-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Beck - Gamma Ray
                              sigpic

Comment

• Props. "Modern Guilt" is such a great record.

Comment

Working...
                                X