Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I like this music.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• With me~Massive Power Remix~--Crush 40

Rock FTW!!!!X3

Comment

• Whilst looking up some things on iTunes last night I ran across the Smallville soundtrack. Man, I forgot they had more than just a few good songs in that show. Purchased that and have been listening to it all day.

Comment

• *WATCH IN 1080p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeruDzzUomM&fmt=37 *One of the last times we'll get to see Nine Inch Nails live.... From the Waving Goodbye t...

Man I can't believe this show was 3 years ago. The last time I saw NIN and the last time I met Trent Reznor. It feels like its only been a year since NIN came here.

Comment

• Superman - Goldfinger
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I am fierce~super sunrise by Synthesizer (Seiko Kobuchi & DJ Yoshiki Sandou).

I wish they would release some music for paid digital download or something instead of just downloading or re-watching their live performances on their website/YouTube Channel/MySpace page.

I guess I'll just keep asking Seiko and Sandou if they might consider digital downloads in the future.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Beck - Cellphone's dead
                sigpic

Comment

• Rockstar has kindly put up some remixes from the LA Noire soundtrack and damn it's awesome.

Comment

• Watchmen: Original Motion Picture ScoreMotion Picture Artwork and Photography (C) 2009 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Paramount Pictures Corporation and Le...
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• This is exactly why NIN is fucking AMAZING!

And it also shows that Josh Freese is the best drummer ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                        Whilst looking up some things on iTunes last night I ran across the Smallville soundtrack. Man, I forgot they had more than just a few good songs in that show. Purchased that and have been listening to it all day.
                        I agree. I used to watch a lot of Smallville, but no so much these days. They had one really good song in Season 8 called Don't Take Your Love Away by Vast. I think it was the song used during Chloe and Shawn Ashmore's twin's wedding when Doomsday decides to come.

For the last week Old Man by Redlight King has been on repeat. Apparently, it's a cover, but I was never familar with the original. Good song!

Old Man
                        sigpic

Comment

• Shotgun - Limp Bizkit.

Too fucking hyped for their new album. One more month...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7rjL...eature=related -

When I played GTA IV online one time, there was a crazy gun battle going on in the middle of Times Square or whatever it's supposed to be in the game, then I turn up and actually played this down the headset to everyone just as I screeched round a corner in a police cruiser, sirens blaring, firing my gun out of the window.

It was funny as hell.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-17-2011, 11:40 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• GTA IV online - is there a game thats more fun? Not sure if I posted this before but one time I was doing a team battle, my team were dead (or gone, cant remember) so it was me against like 5 people, so I just stood on some buoy in the ocean and ended up taking out helicopters, people swimming towards me, everything. I remember one chopper just crashed into the ocean next to me haha. They couldn't kill me, n00bs.

Comment

• Lady Gaga's new album is fucking epic. Such a different sound across the board.

Comment

Working...
                                X