Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stricken City - Killing Time

Unfortunately I can't find a link. Nonetheless more of their talent.

Comment

• Imogen Heap- Rake It In

Yes... very much...

Comment

• NIN The Fragile.

Comment

• Albums of Childrens of Bodom.

Comment

• I'm falling asleep to Metallica Master of Puppets it's on Sanitarium...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swagger View Post
              Albums of Childrens of Bodom.

which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                Rammstein has a new album!!!

Oh god damn this is a good year

new KMFDM, new Resident Evil, new Rammstein

I love 2009
                yeah, it sucks. i don't like it one bit. it sounds like old Rammstein done wrong.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  NIN The Fragile.
                  haha. you really are obsessed with that band, aren't you?
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                    haha. you really are obsessed with that band, aren't you?

of course

Comment

of course
                      yeah, i'm not anymore. NIN is pretty much a done band i believe. no more touring, new wife for him, he's supporting other projects, and then there's rumors of a continuation of Year Zero (which has been rumored for too long).

plus, he's released alot of shit in the last 2 years, more than he's ever done in the last 5. he says he'll continue to make music as NIN, but, he's agin'. so i know its gonna be tough for him.

that's when i researched Massive Attack, and holy shit. i'm glad i did. i can't believe how underrated that band is in the U.S.

Comment

yeah, i'm not anymore. NIN is pretty much a done band i believe. no more touring, new wife for him, he's supporting other projects, and then there's rumors of a continuation of Year Zero (which has been rumored for too long).

plus, he's released alot of shit in the last 2 years, more than he's ever done in the last 5. he says he'll continue to make music as NIN, but, he's agin'. so i know its gonna be tough for him.

that's when i researched Massive Attack, and holy shit. i'm glad i did. i can't believe how underrated that band is in the U.S.

well If your not in to them anymore I'd be happy to take some of those halos off your hands (still need me a WITT pt.3)

Comment

yeah, it sucks. i don't like it one bit. it sounds like old Rammstein done wrong.
                          I'll admit...I'm not a huge fan of some of the songs on the album, but I'm really digging Ich Tu Dir Weh. Something about that song...I dunno.

Then again, it also has a different sound to it than most of their other albums, to be honest. It's a change of pace for them, I think, and I find the more I listen to it the more it kinda grows on me.

Comment

• At this very moment, I am listening to "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles. It has to be one of the most beautiful songs of the '80s, easily... The production, arrangement, and performances are all stellar. I love the Bangles so very, very much.

Anyway, I'd say my musical taste is fairly diverse. While I tend to listen more to guitar-oriented rock/power pop stuff, it's not all I listen to. I love synth-pop, classical, old-school rap, '60s and '70s R&B, baroque, folk, some old country, disco... There's so much great stuff out there, and I'll give anything a chance! That doesn't mean I'll like everything, but I like to keep an open mind. I proudly own WHAM! to Megadeth, Beethoven to The Nazz and a little bit of everything in between.
                            The top of the tops, however, are all rooted in guitar music. Matthew Sweet, Tom Petty, Queen, The Beatles, The Bangles, Warren Zevon, Neil Young... mostly stuff along those lines. Those listed are probably my all-time faves.

Comment

• Flickering through the channels I came across the back end of a song I liked, it mentions something about dominoes I think on the chorus any ideas as to it's title guys? male singer.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-23-2009, 08:40 PM.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

well If your not in to them anymore I'd be happy to take some of those halos off your hands (still need me a WITT pt.3)
                                didn't say i didn't stop supporting him, i just know that he's not gonna be around much longer.

i think i'ma do some of that clearance, but at the same time i need to save money for my trip that i want to go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X