Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach House, Beach House, Beach House, fucking Beach House.

and some Beach House.
    YouTube video:

Also, Ene, good to hear you're listening to some Goblin- Profondo Rosso is my favorite of the soundtracks they did, and I'm always astounded how little people acknowledge its influence on John Carpenter's score for Halloween. It's practically the same melody!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      Beach House, Beach House, Beach House, fucking Beach House.

and some Beach House.
      YouTube video:

Also, Ene, good to hear you're listening to some Goblin- Profondo Rosso is my favorite of the soundtracks they did, and I'm always astounded how little people acknowledge its influence on John Carpenter's score for Halloween. It's practically the same melody!
      Well, it's a bit impossible to miss when you're going over all of the Clock Tower stuff. Hell, even the music was inspired by the soundtracks that Goblin also did with some of Dario Argento's movies.

But you're right on that, Halloween's theme is practically a sped up one with some instruments shuffled around of Profondo Russo seeing as they are that close. While I like the Halloween theme, I actually rather prefer listening to the Goblin albums or singles I have because they have a little bit of a kick that draws you in.

That and the Greatest Hits of Goblin one also has the Suspiria theme on it too which is a plus in my book.
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-10-2012, 07:32 PM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm in a very Castlevania mood lately. This one is one of the main themes of the first GBA game to come out, Circle of the Moon. Somehow a gothic atmosphere gets turned into an awesome techno remix (if you're into techno of course).

Unfortunately for poor main character Nathan Graves though, he doesn't exist in official canon.
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-10-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Toonami.

Comment

• Been listening to Fear Factory's newest album "Ïndustrialist" and T3rror 3rror (Yes that is actually how it is spelled out). Rave Inc by T3rror 3rror is really catchy.

Comment

• Beck - Black Tambourine
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• New Offspring record, currently this song.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's pretty awesome on my opinion so far.

Comment

• I'm surprised. This is actually pretty good

Comment

• Dude knows how to rap and produce instrumentals. http://soundcloud.com/oddiseemusic
                      Last edited by BBboy20; 06-30-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Wired Life by Osu! Used as the second ending on the Blue Exorcist anime.

... I need to pick up the second half of the anime though, so it was a shame I only heard it on like the last one or two episodes.

Though I've actually got "Access the Animus" stuck in my head from the Assassin's Creed OST.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-01-2012, 07:48 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• The Symbionese Bride (Principles Of Geometry's Poni Hoax's Paper Bride)

A song as complex as it's title.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Friend linked me this horrible song, been stuck in my head for a week now.I still cant stop smiling when I hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X