Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear The Area, Imogen Heap- God, this song is so cryptic! That's why I love it!!!

Comment

• Kings of Medicine by Placebo. I think I may have found my new favorite song.

Comment

• Sanctified-NIN off the Pretty Hate Machine album.

Comment

• I'm listening to Time Precious Time by Lindsey Buckingham. He's so awesome... such an amazing guitarist!

Comment

• Breathe In, Frou Frou- Something about this song is just so... beautiful. Plus, it has, imo, one of the best bass lines ever!

Comment

• Nomad - Strunz & Farah
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Rock Is Dead- Marilyn Manson from the Mechanical Animals album.

Probably my favorite era along with the Antichrist Superstar era.
                ...mine, aswell. *currently listening to Mechanical Animals*

Mechanical Animals is perhaps the most heartfelt concept album that I have ever heard, and is quite possibly my favorite album, from any musical artist, to date... and that says alot, especially considering the fact that I have a Korn tattoo on my lower back.

With tracks such as "The Speed of Pain", "Disassociative" and the self-titled track "Mechanical Animals", it's hard for any single person to not relate to the humanity that this album represents. Not to mention, "Coma White" is like a shotgun blast to the heart, everytime I hear it... I especially love the acoustic version, found on "The Last Tour on Earth" double CD.

"Fundamentally Loathsome" is my favorite from MA, however.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• don't really care for Mechanical Animals myself. it was one of those cds that my friend had, because he liked Manson as well, so i was like "i gotta get this cd if i already have Antichrist". but i was wrong in this sense that i didn't need it. yes, i still have it, but mostly sits in my shelf.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Outside ~ Staind

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                      ...mine, aswell. *currently listening to Mechanical Animals*

Mechanical Animals is perhaps the most heartfelt concept album that I have ever heard, and is quite possibly my favorite album, from any musical artist, to date... and that says alot, especially considering the fact that I have a Korn tattoo on my lower back.

With tracks such as "The Speed of Pain", "Disassociative" and the self-titled track "Mechanical Animals", it's hard for any single person to not relate to the humanity that this album represents. Not to mention, "Coma White" is like a shotgun blast to the heart, everytime I hear it... I especially love the acoustic version, found on "The Last Tour on Earth" double CD.

"Fundamentally Loathsome" is my favorite from MA, however.
                      Yes I agree fully. Thats why my custom title was Mechanical Animal. Great Big White World, Rock Is Dead, Dissassociative, Speed of Pain, Last Day On Earth and Coma White are by far the best songs (Alpha songs, the Omega songs are ok but I'm sick of songs about drugs lol). As you said Coma White is a shotgun blast to the heart, it really is.

Antichrist Superstar is really good to, I remember singing along to Irresponsible Hate Anthem with my dad when I was younger. He was the one to get me into MM. As I was saying lol, ACSS is good but theres a few songs on there I just have to skip over (little horn, Wormboy). Those are probably manson's worst songs. I really like The Reflecting God and The Man That You Fear. The acoustic of The Man That You Fear is really good (Remix & Repent) but not as good as the Coma White acoustic from TLTOE.

Holy Wood is meh, its not bad but it seemed like he was trying to go back to the ACSS era which didnt really work. King Kill 33 is the best song off that album.

Anything after Holy Wood just sucks fucking ass.

Currently listening to Wrapped In plastic- MM -Portrait Of An American Family.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-27-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• I'm listening to Nature by a band called The Mutton Birds. I love everything about this song; It has everything I look for in great pop music.

By the way, this is a cover. The original version was done by Fourmyula; I just prefer the Mutton Birds' version because it's more psychedelic and 'rocky'.
                        Last edited by Dan Corson; 02-27-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• "Turn It Off" - Paramore. Probably my favorite song off of Brand New Eyes.

Comment

• this song is strange for being Massive Attack, i don't know whether to like it, dislike it, but this is the 5th time i listened to it today.

Comment

• I need you girl by TREY! Love the song very much, its got a good feel into it. R&B baby!

Comment

• Apple Of Sodom-MM

Comment

Working...
                                X