Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stop listening to songs from the Watchmen soundtrack. Awesome movie, even better music.

Currently, right now it's "The Times They Are-A Changing" by Bob Dylan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      I can't stop listening to songs from the Watchmen soundtrack. Awesome movie, even better music.

I don't see why people liked that movie so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
        I don't see why people liked that movie so much.
        I didn't like it so much the first time either...thought it was pretty boring. But I gave it a second chance, and a third...and I've probably seen the movie 7 or 8 times since then, and it gets better each and every time. The soundtrack has a lot to do with it -- it really is amazing.

This song, "Pruit Igoe and Prophecies" by The Philip Glass Ensemble, plays while Dr. Manhattan is recollecting his past.

Such a powerful song. Amazing composition.

"I feel fear...for the last time."
        Last edited by Vector; 03-06-2010, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I didn't like it so much the first time either...thought it was pretty boring.
          Same here. When it was released on DVD I gave it a second try and loved it, I don't understand what went wrong on the first viewing.

Anyway, lately I've been listening to 1999 by Prince.
          sigpic

Comment

I can't stop listening to songs from the Watchmen soundtrack. Awesome movie, even better music.

Yeah, the one thing that really stood out during the film was the soundtrack. Just fantastic.

I'm currently listening to Shine by Take That.

Comment

• I'm listening to Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs' cover of Little Feat's 'Willin'. She has such a perfect voice...

Comment

• Hide and Seek (Kazoo Remix), Sam Lea- Haha, cleverly done, I must say.

Comment

• Insane Clown Posse-Halls of Illusion

Comment

• The End Begins

'nuff said.

Comment

The End Begins

'nuff said.
                      Hey, this song has Greek lyrics.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Hey, this song has Greek lyrics.
                        I know. I never realized it until someone pointed it out on another messageboard, and then I found that video. Makes the song THAT much more epic. But now, I'm staying far, far away from GoW boards...someone posted the entire final boss on YouTube today.

Comment

• Coma Black-Holy Wood (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death) from Marilyn Manson.

Comment

• Dreams - The Cranberries.

Such a soothing song.

Comment

• REM-Losing My Religion

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Amelie~ View Post
                                Outside ~ Staind
                                Damn i love that song, havn't heard it in a long time though.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

Love that sound track, one of my faves. I Particularly like The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel.

At the moment im listening to the new album Plastic Beach by the Gorillaz!

so far its pretty damn good, not quite as good as their last album but i expect it will grow on me, took me 3 full listens to even like the last album.
                                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 03-08-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X