Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swagger View Post
    I am now listening to "Angels don't kill by Childrens of Bodom"

Children Of Bodom

That whole CD is pretty good.

Right now ive been listening to Coma White. It seems to fit my mood well.

Comment

• So has anyone been listening to the new Alice in Chains album? I picked it up today and it's incredible. I missed this band so much. William DuVall is doing a beyond fantastic job as their new vocalist. It's almost as if he's channelling Layne Staley...

Comment

• Ive been listening to the new Newton Faulkner album Rebuilt by Humans. Its amazing and i even prefer it to his last album its just great. So Much is my current fave song

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
          So has anyone been listening to the new Alice in Chains album? I picked it up today and it's incredible. I missed this band so much. William DuVall is doing a beyond fantastic job as their new vocalist. It's almost as if he's channelling Layne Staley...
          It really is fantastic. I'm so happy Alice In Chains are back... I've missed them!

Comment

• Still listening to One More Soul to the Call and Alex's Theme.

I've added Origins "O.R.T." to the list too, though. It's really easy to gain sympathy for Alex and Travis just by listening to these tracks.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• They're so good, even if I can't spell or pronounce most of their songs.
              Last edited by Town of Green; 10-02-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Brand New Eyes is rather dissapointing.
                Hopefully the same wont be said for Waste Management by t.A.T.u.
                I'm seeing Enter Shikari in two weeks, The Mission District in a month and Paramore in 2 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNWJ7...e=channel_page

They're so good, even if I can't spell or pronounce most of their songs.
                  You know, this was pretty good. I like it.

Most, huh? You speak/read a little Icelandic?

Oh, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm9ix...aynext_from=PL

Just can't get enough of this guy...

Comment

• I saw Sigur Ros live last year, really beautiful experience.

Comment

• I've got the "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" soundtrack playing right now. xD Love it.

Comment

• I actually really enjoy Brand New Eyes. Like I said in an earlier post - Riot was a bar I don't think they could achieve with where the group was at the time of Brand New Eyes, instead we got something considerably different, yet in many ways similar to the earlier Paramore. Lyrically the album is absolutely incredible, and tells the story of Paramore and all the problems that occured post Riot. It's more of a story an a LP, I can understand why it's a dissapointment to some however, but for me, it's just so good to hear them overcome all the issues and come back fighting. The world doesn't need another band, oooh woah oh oooh oooh woah oh oooh oooh.

But what a waste it would of been ;)
                        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Paint, It Black - Orchestral
                          I love The Stones and Orchestral music.
                          Last edited by jagger916; 10-06-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Disposable Teens from the Holy Wood (In The Shadows Of The Valley Of Death) CD. I never really cared for the CD but its starting to sound good recently.

Comment

• Imogen Heap. Along with her days in Frou Frou.

She's just... lovely.

I'm really digging 'Aha!', and 'Earth'. But, my favorite is 'Leave Me To Love', a B-side from her first album, iMegaphone, which I love dearly. It's a lot more rock than her recent stuff, though.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The intro is pretty... rough, though.

GO IMMI, DAMMIT!!!!

Comment

• Lately I been listening to Slipknot, Linkin Park, 3 doors down and Nightwish. I don't really have favorite tracks from them. I don't listen to much unless I like the whole cd.

Comment

Working...
                                X