Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanical Animals Coma White. Great song and has a awesome music video. This album has yet to get old to me.

Comment

• Hooooly dicks on sticks...one of my very favorite bands, CHEVELLE came out with a new album called Sci-Fi Crimes on August 31st and I JUST found out about it right now. My mind is blown. I'm listening to it now, and the first song, Sleep Apnea, is pretty fuckin' rad-tastic.
      Last edited by Vector; 09-28-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Hooooly dicks on sticks...one of my very favorite bands, CHEVELLE came out with a new album called Sci-Fi Crimes on August 31st and I JUST found out about it right now. My mind is blown. I'm listening to it now, and the first song, Sleep Apnea, is pretty fuckin' rad-tastic.
        ...They came out with a new album? O_O *Just as lost*

Comment

• ive mainly been listening to avenged sevenfold, and three days *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
            No such thing in music - if you like something you like it - and fuck anyone who disagrees. Embrace what you love and don't be ashamed to . I hate seeing people admit a music taste is guilty pleasure, it's just so wrong.
            Quoted for ABSOLUTE EPIC TRUTH.

Anyway I've been listening some Limp Bizkit old demos and singles... I'm so fucking happy that they are about to finish a new album with Wes Borland back full time.
            I've been a fan from them since Three Dollar Bill Y'All, and I really, REALLY hope that a new world tour is on the works.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Love Theme - MGS4.

('Nuff said.)

Comment

• Here's my current playlist I've been listening to for about a week straight now:

1. Piano Roll~RECV
                2. The Suspended Doll~RECV
                3. The Ending of the Beginning~RECV
                4. Alexia's Theme Type 1~RECV

Anyone seeing a pattern here? :B

Comment

• C-Bo - Money by the Ton
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Country
                    Mindless Self Indulgence
                    The Lonely Island
                    And random anime soundtracks

Comment

• Hirasawa Susumu's "Shizuku Ippai no Kioku" from awesome Paprika soundtrack.

Still listening to Mr.Hirasawa...

Comment

• Right now I'm really into:

Lady Gaga
                        Sam Sparro
                        Little Boots
                        and Santigold

:3

Comment

• I am now listening to "Angels don't kill by Childrens of Bodom"

Comment

• Hm. Well, to help get my writing going again I've switched from my RE:CV playlist and have been listening to Bond. More specifically, Viva!

Great song. I highly recommend that, Explosive, and Allegretto. :3

Comment

• Now playing: Nobuo Uematsu - Opening
                              via FoxyTunes

Essentially the Dissidia soundtrack. Because the entire thing is amazing.

Comment

• Cocteau Twins - Iceblink Luck

It's been a relative while since I've listened to this track. Sounds richer than ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X