Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apples in Stereo - Fun Trick Noisemaker (album)

It's a mixed bag. So far there's a lo-fi sludge that the songs don't need but some of them have good ideas. They sound nice, but too lethargic.

Comment

• NIN The Downward Spiral. Man I love this CD I could listen to it all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        NIN The Downward Spiral. Man I love this CD I could listen to it all day.
        I've always been kind of interested in NIN, I've just never gotten around to listening to them.

What are they exactly? Industrial?

Comment

• yes and no. It depends on what CD your talking about, Pretty Hate Machine is Industrial while Broken and The Downward Sprial I consider hard rock or metal. Every NIN CD is a diffrent kind of genre of music. The Fragile for example it has alot of softer song on it (The Day The World Went Away,The Frail,The Fragile) while [With_Teeth] is like Hard Rock,[With_Teeth] wasnt really industrail at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            yes and no. It depends on what CD your talking about, Pretty Hate Machine is Industrial while Broken and The Downward Sprial I consider hard rock or metal. Every NIN CD is a diffrent kind of genre of music. The Fragile for example it has alot of softer song on it (The Day The World Went Away,The Frail,The Fragile) while [With_Teeth] is like Hard Rock,[With_Teeth] wasnt really industrail at all.
            Trent Reznor never labeled his own work as Industrial, we call Nine Inch Nails industrial because the way it sounds, not simply by the way the lyrics are. Industrial is called "experimental" music, like Progressive, in which every cd won't always sound the same as the last.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm listening to Frou Frou's 'Psychobabble'. Violin solo ftw.
              Also, I just can't stop listening to Imogen Heap's 'Mic Check'. Extreme acapella, yesh.
              Then there's 'Not You Again', one of my favorites from her iMegaphone-era.
              Anybody here heard of IAMX?

Comment

• Mine will be:

Hush Hush - PCD

Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

Fire - 2NE1

It's You - Super Junior

and lastly

This Is It - Michael Jackson (my favorite.....)

Comment

• As it happens i've just got Radio 1 on at the moment and they are currently playing Robbie Williams - Bodies
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I don't listen to the radio anymore. Where I live, the stations always play the same shit OVER and OVAAAR again. Even the so called 'alternative' stations.

Comment

• ^ I hate that too.

A station will play a song, play a couple different songs, then play the same one that you just heard a little while ago, and so on. And they also manage to do this with the songs they play in between too.

In the meantime, I haven't picked up anything. Still listening to Hirasawa.

Comment

• recently bought the Sigh No More album by mumford & Sons its bloody brilliant Little Lion man is Amazing

Comment

• Listening to the first new single from The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga. As always, its incredibly catchy and I can see it do pretty damn well in the charts.

Comment

• Lethal Weapon for the Amiga

Just from a segment by French fellow Benjamin Daniel, bka benzaie. I love how the end of the chorus just melts back into the main "dun dun dun *crash*" beat. Infectious.
                            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 10-20-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Rammstein's new album: Liebe ist Fur Alle Da :3

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                                Rammstein's new album: Liebe ist Fur Alle Da :3
                                Rammstein has a new album!!!

Oh god damn this is a good year

new KMFDM, new Resident Evil, new Rammstein

I love 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X