Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've tried listening to her but I just cant listen to it for long..at all. No offence to anyone here who likes her.

Comment

• I'm listening to Slanted and Enchanted, by Pavement.
      It's actually quite a good album, enjoying it alot.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
        I'm listening to Slanted and Enchanted, by Pavement.
        It's actually quite a good album, enjoying it alot.
        I've only heard Crooked Rain Crooked Rain and I loved it. Pavement does that lethargic indie rock well.

Comment

• Nurse Cafe-Susumu Hirasawa

Won't Get Fooled Again-The Who

Comment

• Mercedes' Lullaby (from Pan's Labyrinth)- Holy shit how sad. Learned how to play it. I can't help but feel withdrawed from my body hearing this.

Imogen Heap: The Moment I Said It- Sad song, too. The end brings me breathless.

Comment

• The Way Out Is Through-NIN-The Fragile. Im gonna be listening to this CD alot because I really really want that 10 year anniversary deluxe edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                I've tried listening to her but I just cant listen to it for long..at all. No offence to anyone here who likes her.
                Well you didn't resort to insulting anyone for liking her so there's no offence to take.

But music is all about opinions anyway so yeah, nothing to take offence to.
                Last edited by BadWolfX; 11-19-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• I have had this fantastic fucking song stuck in my head all damn day today.

Can't think of a song that is so chilling and unnerving, yet so...amazing. Nostalgia = x9999

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Vector; 11-20-2009, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I have had this fantastic fucking song stuck in my head all damn day today.

Can't think of a song that is so chilling and unnerving, yet so...amazing. Nostalgia = x9999

Spoiler:
                    I have that as a friend of mines ringtone in my phone. Creepy as hell to wake up to at 3 in the morning. Though I've always liked the hymn.

I do like this version but its not as haunting as the orginal.
                    They should have never left out Mantis' hymn from this track on the MGS4 soundtrack so I took the liberty of re-doing this song and uploading it here for you...

Another reason as to why MGS1 kicks ass. Awesome OST.

Comment

• UniKKatil - Causing Trauma

Comment

• UniKKatiL - Kosova

Comment

• UniKKatiL - Live by the gun

Albanian madafakkz!

Comment

• UniKKatiL - Prishtinali REMIX feat. Jeton & Presioni

Comment

• Unikkatil Courage

Comment

• UniKKatiL feat Milot - Get Us

Comment

Working...
                                X