Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, I guess that video makes more sense now.

Slipknot-Dead Memories

Comment

• Currently listening to 'To the Stars' from Dragonheart. That movie made me cry rivers. I loved it. <3
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I'm listening to Everything I Wanted by The Bangles. Love, love, LOVE the Bangles.

Comment

• A Land Down Under - Men at Work

This is a vid. that i made to Men at Work, I come from a land down under...the video is mostly about Australia and how bad i always wanted to visit there..It...

Comment

• Primal Scream - Accelerator

Another one of those songs that kicks the door down and fucks you in the ear. In that consensual way, though.

Comment

• George Thorogood- Bad to the Bone

B-B-B-B-BAD!
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• REO Speedwagon - Take It on the Run

I've always liked them because my dad listens to them all the time.

Comment

• It's Good To Be In Love, Frou Frou- At first hearing, a happy, sugar-coated song. Once hearing more, it gets more bitter and even a little more sad.

'Improvisation' (Shepherd's Bush, 2.19.10), Imogen Heap- Oh my God. No matter how terrible the video quality is, it's so disgustingly sad and beautiful.

First Train Home (instrumental), Imogen Heap- Wow, all the sounds and beats are just so well put together.
                  Last edited by Ray; 02-20-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Yellow Magic Orchestra - Epilogue

Look it up on YouTube. I really recommend it.

Comment

• Ladder to Heaven~Shadow Hearts 2 Covenant.

One of the better boss themes in the game, just after Astaroth's theme <3

Comment

• Regina Spector

Comment

• Baby Romantica, Script- I rarely listen to J-Pop, but this is a once-every-now-and-then exception. It's just so damn cheerful.

Come Here Boy, Imogen Heap- Nosedive compared to the previous song, this one is so serious and sad and heartbreaking altogether.

Hear Me Out, Frou Frou- 2:28 to 2:53: When the clutter of voices all of a sudden becomes "Is that your final answer?" Amazing.
                          Last edited by Ray; 02-21-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• I'm listening to Day In The Sun (Demo) by Matthew Sweet. Day In The Sun is a demo of a section of a larger song by Matthew known as Thunderstorm. It is epic.

Comment

• I just listened to KE$HA (ewwww) live. She's actually okay. If only she actually sang (because I think she actually has a voice) and didn't use AutoTune. Unfortunately, her studio songs are basically her talking into AutoTune. Blegh.

Little Bird, Imogen Heap- By God, this song is scary. The more I listen to it, the more frightening it gets. What makes it scary is interpretation. At first I interpreted it as a little girl talking to a bird. Then I interpreted it as a child who came up with an imaginary friend as their family fell apart. Then I interpreted it as a person who is mentally unstable planning to kill somebody. O_ O It's so damn cryptic.

Comment

• Dead Souls- Nine Inch Nails

Its on The Crow cd that has alot of good songs!

Comment

Working...
                                X