Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Living Years - Mike and the Mechanics.

Top song that!

Comment

• Sovereign's theme from the Mass Effect OST.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-20-2011, 09:52 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
        The Living Years - Mike and the Mechanics.

Top song that!

God, that song is so good.
        Last edited by Dan Corson; 01-20-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
          God, that song is so good.
          I think Silent Running is better.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• I agree!

Comment

• While we're on the subject!

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't Guildford."
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post

So you don't have low standards when you say that lyrics aren't important in a song, they're just bonus? Actually, you sound like those teen agers these days that only care for the beat in songs. If I were to guess, you like listening to Lady GaGa and Kesha because they're so catchy.

Lyrics do not make a song good. The lyrics might be amazing them self but no one ever says "the drums,guitar,bass suck and the lead singer can't sing for shit but the lyrics are just so damn good that I have this song on loop".

If I were to answer you. You're about 100% wrong. No where in this house I live in has there ever been a Lady Gaga CD,MP3 wtf ever here. Same goes for Kesha. And why are some of the most emotional music pieces ever written instrumentals?

Comment

• Believe me, nemesiswontdie is the farthest thing from a Lady GaGa fan there is.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• what is love? baby don't hurt me. don't hurt me. no more.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      what is love? baby don't hurt me. don't hurt me. no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Lyrics do not make a song good. The lyrics might be amazing them self but no one ever says "the drums,guitar,bass suck and the lead singer can't sing for shit but the lyrics are just so damn good that I have this song on loop".
                        That's true. There are a lot of nice songs that have meaningless lyrics in them, for instance. But in my opinion, you can't say that lyrics have zero influence, and Coldplay is a perfect example to that. I don't think there has been any other band that has touched as me equally. To be honest, I don't listen to Coldplay much lately, it's only sometimes when I feel like in a super relaxing mood.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Coldplay is for people who like to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Indeed. Chris Martin (the vocalist) once said that he broke up with his girlfriend because he couldn't do his job properly. He said he needed the feelings in order to do genuine work.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I hate Chris Martin. He's turning our male youth into pussies.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                I hate Chris Martin. He's turning our male youth into pussies.
                                You mean our male youth which appreciates "bitchez and hoes" and listens to "gangstas"?

Taste in music is personal, but Id rather see men be emotional rather than straightout retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X