Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shanemurphy
    replied
    Chris's campaign really is almost full on action, no problem because we knew this, should still be a great co-op experience.

The campaigns intersect with each other very nicely indeed, it makes it really seem like a full story line going on throughout the world.

Leave a comment:

• Headhunter99
    replied
    http://www.viddler.com/channel/GamingParodies res 6 big spoilers looks a bit silly to me so far

Leave a comment:

• biohazard_star
    replied
    If I'm getting this right, Ada is...

SPOILERS
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-27-2012, 01:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shanemurphy
    replied
    I think Ada's campaign will sum up a lot of the missing information.

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    Just finished watching Leon's ending. It was alright overall. Kind of lacking. Spoiler:
    Last edited by falafel; 09-25-2012, 08:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shanemurphy
    replied
    Okay I gave in and watched the Ada Birthday video, how the hell is that cringe worthy? I read a preview were the guy said it was stupid basically.

There is nothing stupid about it, it's really cool in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Olandex
    replied
    Yeah, as I said I was pretty damn sure it was all fake, haha. But I thought I'd post it anyway

Leave a comment:

• alexdz
    replied
    Originally posted by Olandex View Post
    Spoilers are everywhere since the game leaked, there are also multiple on disck modes that will be sold seperately at a later date in time.
    That's the only part I believe to be true.

The rest is "Nemesis is Rebecca" level of bullshit.
    Last edited by alexdz; 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Yeah, those are all fake.

Leave a comment:

• Olandex
    replied
    Alright, I managed to find a new set of spoilers. I am pretty sure that they are fake, but I thought I'd post them anyway.

Spoiler:

Source: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5625...sident-evil-6/

Leave a comment:

• TheBatMan
    replied
    Got confirmation that both sets of spoilers are indeed 100% bull, so it would seem we are still spoiler free with just under three weeks to go.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
    That stuff about Carla's personality as the game progresses seems skeptical. Things like Neo Umbrella not being real and Ada Wong being framed for the attacks could easily be picked up by the Captivate and E3 trailers and it's been obvious from the start that the US Government were going to be the villians this time round.

But, I would still say it's possible that these are legit because if you were going to make something up surely you could come up with better than this?
    You think too highly of GameFAQs.

Leave a comment:

• TheBatMan
    replied
    That stuff about Carla's personality as the game progresses seems skeptical. Things like Neo Umbrella not being real and Ada Wong being framed for the attacks could easily be picked up by the Captivate and E3 trailers and it's been obvious from the start that the US Government were going to be the villians this time round.

But, I would still say it's possible that these are legit because if you were going to make something up surely you could come up with better than this?
    Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-07-2012, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mrox2
    replied
    That gameplay was nice ....

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Sherry does not suddenly go to find Jake immediately after "training". She was already an agent for another organization for some time, and joined the DSO around the time the Tall Oaks incident occurs. Stuff like this is what makes me doubt these things after the initial "...could be?"

I've also seen some "spoilers" that actually used some PU articles as a basis. Flattery at its best.
    Last edited by News Bot; 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X