Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re2Beta1 - Who has this footage? (look inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    1 - It's not Dot. It makes no sense for it to be Dot. Here's a simple truth - neither this site or your opinion is important enough to make me lie. Carn knows about that, and Dot did before him. You can think as you will, but I'd really prefer for you to not hurl random accusations out there. Next you'll be saying I have 1.5!
    I don't even understand why you take time to argue with him. It's so silly and idiotic that it's not worth being discussed imo.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-17-2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

If Darkmoon's got 1.5, then I'm the most likely candidate to become the new Pope. Please tell me how I need to go about to become the new Pope. I wanna see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
        My opinions don't hurt anyone, because they are just my opinions. No one is crying about anything I say. I doubt the things I write on here make people's lives worst. This is just entertainment to me, it's not personal. I think everyone here should stop writing about themselves so much, showing their images etc. If everyone remained anonymous people wouldn't take things so seriously like I don't.

And I knew Darkmoon had RE 1.5!

Yes. They are. Thanks to making those maps, you have a certain level of celebrity in the RE community. Even people who've never met you but know of 1.5 will likely know of you. Believe me, over the years we've had to convince enough people those damned maps aren't official for me to know about this. People will listen more to your opinions.

And it's possible you getting people to believe in your random ass theories will cause problems for them. If you get something right, even by accident, that Team member is possibly going to get tarred and feathered thanks to the security leaks - they might think they let you in on a secret. And if you're wrong? Well, people are going to want to believe you, and they'll probably get hassled for it.

Thanks for saying I have 1.5, by the way. I'm looking forward to dealing with that. I'd love to know what makes you think that one, other than I'm old and awesome.

Dot wasn't Curator. Your evidence is;
        1) He collected RE stuff (not, however, any other game)
        2) He did stuff with Beta's
        3) Someone else thought he had it years and years ago.

To prove he isn't;
        1) There's no actual evidence, anywhere.
        2) He's broke, and had to sell the rest of his RE stuff to pay for hospital bills.
        3) He doesn't care about RE anymore.
        4) He was bidding $3000 on the version Curator eventually accessed, which was sold for $300.
        5) He was the one who proved Curator set up the ebay auction.
        6) He said he didn't a bunch of times, and the dude's classy.

Unfortunately, there is no hard proof on the internet. Dot could show up, say he doesn't, and you won't believe him. But the theory makes no sense, and hopefully I've shown that to everyone but you, limiting the conspiracy theory to one.

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        I don't even understand why you take time to argue with him. It's so silly and idiotic that it's not worth being discussed imo.
        The perverse and often proven false hope that logic, reason and common sense will win the day.

Mostly, though, it's to try and make sure no one else buys into his stories. I'd hate to see Dot, or before them Inflames and Alzaire, hassled (even more) over people screaming, 'You must have 1.5, give it to me now!'

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        If Darkmoon's got 1.5, then I'm the most likely candidate to become the new Pope. Please tell me how I need to go about to become the new Pope. I wanna see that happen.
        ...maybe we can convince the Team to send me the latest copy? You would look kinda awesome in the hat.

Comment

I didn't see anyone's response because I had to leave for work. I am one of those unlucky people that work on the weekends. First, that you for calling me a celebrity on here Darkmoon, I almost always here insults and people calling me crazy. I did create the maps to make the RE community happy. I just wanted to contribute something, I guess I just wanted to belong? Not all my maps are wrong though. I did it to entertain us while we wait and hope that someone finally shares this game with us.

And I am not that off when it comes to my map making. I am the first to say there is a 2nd floor in the basement when everyone thought there was only one. Even though people give most of the credit to enigma, it was my efforts that paved the way for people to make there own maps without the actually game. He did a good with his maps, but without referencing mine, he wouldn't have done so much with his maps. I just wanted credit where credit was due.

And about the conspiracy theories, I am not the only one with a suspicious mind here. People here are just afraid to say something because of all the back lash. I just like to find out the truth about things. I am not trying to cause to any harm to anyone, but when I was on bioflames, people before me, have accused the popular ones (Alzaire, inflames, etc) of having RE1.5. I was just reiterating what a lot were writing. And I was JOKING that you, Darkmoon, have RE1.5. I thought you would find that funny.

The one thing I believe is that someone here is keeping the game to generate a lot of interest for the RE2 prototype. And it worked. I do not have any evidence of who has the prototype, it is just my theory. And I find it fun. I think if you show your face on a website, and give all of your personal information, you want attention. And I think many here enjoy that attention. I am sure you are stopped in the street and greeted by fans. I do not think anyone will kill someone for a prototype. I highly doubt that anyone has the nerve to harass anybody in person, just online. So, it really isn't that personal.

You keep bringing up Dot's car accident, I read it before, and I am glad he is ok, but it has nothing to do with me. I understand what you said, he sold his stuff to pay his medical bills etc. And this is what I do not like about this site. You take things so personally, It makes me feel as though I am out to inflict pain on somebody. And I know you are a tight knit family here, and it feels like I am being suffocated when I try to express my feeling about something, because you come down on me like a ton of bricks

The reason I am suspicious of popular members here, and I don't mean to offend any member, is because some acquire images video, and are sometimes in contact with certain people that have information, it is hard to believe these people wouldn't just come out and say I have the prototype and make their own website or auction etc. This is why I believe someone was smart enough to obtain the game early on. Either by buying it cheap, or getting from someone they know.

I know the reason about security, job loss, etc that was explained before. But anyone can say they bought it off of someone or they found it.15 years has past, I don't think Capcom keeps track of employees that had worked on a prototype game. And Capcom would not lose money from a game that has made millions already (RE2). If someone obtains a beta or prototype and decides to sell it, there is no evidence they have stolen it. And it is and old game, which I would love to play.

And I will say again I really am happy that fans here find rare games, images, or video, like dot50cal. I REALLY appreciate it and am happy I get to see anything new. A forum that shows these type of things, will get lot of questions from fans. It isn't usual for people to not believe everything they read or see.

But the detective in me wants to know the truth. Sorry, but that is the way I am. I just don't believe many things I have read. I feel like my intelligence is being insulted. But you can't change me. Some hate me, while others respect me. But I ask questions for myself, because I want to know. It has been a long time. And if the truth finally comes out, then I will say I knew it or I was wrong!

P.S

Carnivol, did you find that article yet?
          Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 03:58 PM.
          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

I'm the real owner. You'll never know who I am/we are. Move on with your life and stop coming up with crackpot theories.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth View Post
              I'm the real owner. You'll never know who I am/we are. Move on with your life and stop coming up with crackpot theories.

Have a nice day.
              I have no time for your dumb comments. Why don't you move on and don't post anything. We have the game to play and you should be happy instead of trying to cause a stupid fight. And this is JUST a FORUM about a GAME. Like I said before, I like mysteries and trying to find out things, it is interesting to me. And I will NEVER stop coming up with theories!
              Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

No one's asking you to stop coming up with theories - we're asking you to keep them to yourself until you have something remotely resembling proof. And in the case of the Team's ID's, keeping it secret even then - they don't want to be made public, and it's disrespectful to them and there efforts to ignore there wishes.

Comment

I read that Colvin got a copy of this build and was trying to sell it or give it away? But, if people remember on bioflames, I knew he was lying about RE 2beta 1. And anyone that did see that, figured out he is a con artist. I don't understand why a team of people that want to remain anonymous would want to deal with a blabber mouth like COlvin? If he was releasing the prototype build, who is to say he won't release the names of the team?

Well, anyway, whoever the team is, I hope they make the game good, I mean fix the bugs etc. I am happy now and just want to enjoy the game. I was shocked that it was released today and a little disappointed that this build had to be released. It shows many areas and I didn't want to see too much until the complete game was done.

Comment

Yes, Colvin might leak what he knows in a final bid to make everyone pay attention to him. He's also considered a massive asshole. So probably not someone you wanna use as an example of decent behaviour. Around here, we spit after saying his name.

My guess as to how he got a copy? Colvin has resources that he's begged, borrowed and stolen over the years. Someone must have thought, thanks to his decent work at Project Umbrella, he was reformed from his previous ways and dropped him a copy in exchange for something of equal value, maybe even something for the Restoration Project. You'll notice Colvin was given neither the origional ISO nor the most recent and complete version of the mod, but a early, buggy version the Team was willing to sacrifice if he misbehaved, so obviously he wasn't totally trusted. Whatever he had was hopefully worth all the crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X