A personal thank you to MrB.Zork and The Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings.

This is my second post here. I am more and observant visitor. But this time I want to join the rest of the community and strongly give thanks to MrB.Zork and The Team and all who are involved in the project for the great release and all the hard work they've made. I wait impatiently a new release.

Best regards from this Terran citizen.

-There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt-
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you from Brooklyn NY

Comment

This thread deserves to be stickied.
        That being said it was made before Dbirk. revealed himself, so thank you to him as well.

Comment

As you can tell from my account, I don't post a lot. But I felt it was appropriate to send a thank you to everyone involved with the team. The people working on the restoration, as well as the person (or persons) that put their hard earned money towards acquiring it in the first place.

I've lurked on Biohazard websites for a long, long, time. I prefer to lurk because I don't have any kind of input that I think would be useful or would add to the discussions. I've been around long enough to see all the shit storms that came up because of this unreleased game over the years. You could have asked me this time last year if I thought 1.5 would ever actually be released to the public, and I'd probably tell you no.

So, thanks, IGAS. Even the build that was released is more than I thought I'd ever see of 1.5 aside from the ancient videos and tiny screenshots.

Comment

thank you very much,to all members of the team

Comment

Thank for everything and keep going of construction of the prototype.

Comment

1.5 definitely brings some of the selfish out of the woodwork. Also the whole attitude of 'I want 1.5, therefore I am entitled to it.' is ridiculous, as seen from many situations in the past, but obviously there's not much that can be done about that.

Aside from that, I'd like to the Team for everything that they are working on, it's great to have the opportunity to play 1.5 in a more complete form. It's great to see that 1.5 is in great hands.

Comment

I was recently revisiting RE3 and it reminded me of how awesome team IGAS is for undertaking such a massive and ambitious project. The thought of playing a new "old" Resident Evil title just keeps getting more exciting by the day. I mean just think about how awesome their work is, and those backgrounds! From a non-profit fan project no less!

Thank you team, keep at it! I eagerly anticipate the Trial, and ultimately of course, the completed product. I'm sure Capcom is too (although they wouldn't publicly admit to it, I'm sure a lot of them are discreetly salivating).

Comment

yes thank you team for all the hard work you have clearly put into this project , It looks amazing so far and thank you for keeping all of us updated with all your awesome making of videos. there will always be a few people that are rude and demanding but please remember that most of us appreciate all the hard work you are doing

I never thought I would be able to control elza walker and walk around the R.P.D with her and you guys made it possible , ever since I was just a kid I wanted to play this version , I kinda feel like a kid again when I play the demo , back to the good old days of ps1 games and graphics - you can't beat it.

So thank you all very much I look forward to what you can show us later on down the line.

Comment

yes I too will add my thanks, keep it up team.

Comment

Yes, thank you for all your hard work and efforts going into this project
                        Last edited by nicksena17; 07-25-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I don't want to be a buzzkill here but I don't think we should be giving thanks to them. It's not like they were doing it for us but rather to stop a scam. So to me thanking them is not right. While I am glad I got to play the build, I have no right to give thanks to them.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I don't want to be a buzzkill here but I don't think we should be giving thanks to them. It's not like they were doing it for us but rather to stop a scam. So to me thanking them is not right. While I am glad I got to play the build, I have no right to give thanks to them.
                            everyone is thanking them for working on the retail quality release not broken MZD...

Comment

It'd probably be good if I read the thread first....

Well in that case they do get my thanks.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                It'd probably be good if I read the thread first....

Comment

Working...
                                X