This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2 (1.5 Prototype) FAQ

Due to several people requesting an FAQ regarding 1.5 for the forum and the popularity surrounding the IGAS project I decided to type up a little something for those unfamiliar or just arriving to the scene.

(Press CTRL+F to search for a specific question with the [Qxx] tag.)

Table of Contents:

Section I: The Basics and History of Resident Evil 1.5

[Q01] What is Resident Evil 1.5?
    [Q02] So why was Resident Evil 1.5 scrapped?
    [Q03] How far along into development was 1.5 before it was abandoned?
    [Q04] I found a torrent containing a demo version of Resident Evil 2. Isn't this 1.5?
    [Q05] Who is the blonde girl in the racing gear?
    [Q06] What are the differences between the prototype and the final release?
    [Q07] Who is this Roy guy I've seen artwork of? And isn't his name supposed to be DJ?
    [Q08] I've seen screenshots and concept art of creatures that weren't in the final game. What are they exactly?
    [Q09] I've noticed that Leon has all these different designs in 1.5. What gives!?
    [Q10] What are all these different pieces of armor I see the characters wearing in the artwork?
    [Q11] I keep noticing people mentioning a "bioflames build" and referring to either a "40%" or "80%" version. What exactly are they talking about?"
    [Q12] Who is the Curator and what does he have to do with Resident Evil 1.5?
    [Q13] Screw reading, I just want to play 1.5...where can I find it!?

Section II: Team IGAS and the Restoration Project

[Q14] Who is Team IGAS and why are they important?
    [Q15] When was this project first announced?
    [Q16] So how did Team IGAS find a copy of 1.5? It's been 16 years since the game was cancelled and it's just now surfacing?
    [Q17] So the playable version that is circulating has been modified? I want to play the original, untouched build.
    [Q18] Wait, if Team IGAS doesn't want to release the unmodified version until their project is complete then why do we have this WIP build to play?
    [Q19] What are the differences between the unmodified version and the WIP build?
    [Q20] I heard they are going to release a demo soon?
    [Q21] OK, so when is this project supposed to be released?
    [Q22] Will there be voice acting and cutscenes?
    [Q23] Awesome! I'd love to audition/beta test/help Team IGAS!
    [Q24] Will there be special costumes/modes/*other extras* to unlock via the grading system?
    [Q25] Where can I find the editing tools that the team is using?
    [Q26] I think *insert new outside gameplay feature* would be a cool idea to put into the 1.5 project! Will they add it?
    [Q27] I want to donate money to the team for all their hard work and dedication for this project. Where do I go to do that?
    [Q28] I saw an auction of 1.5 on eBay/someone announcing a leak/random disrespectful bullshit...

Section III: Further Reading and Media

SECTION I: The Basics and History of Resident Evil 1.5

[Q01] What is Resident Evil 1.5?

Resident Evil 1.5 is the original version of what was to be Resident Evil 2. Ultimately, it was scrapped by Capcom in lieu of the classic which fans have come to know today.

[Q02] So why was Resident Evil 1.5 scrapped?

Various reasons have been cited as to why 1.5 was scrapped. Some felt that it played too much like its predecessor, the gameplay and visuals were too dull and boring, it didn't live up to the Resident Evil standard, among other reasons. There isn't one specific reason; rather it's a culmination of many things which lead to it being canned altogether.

[Q03] How far along into development was 1.5 before it was abandoned?

The game was first announced in 1996 and went through various builds before being cancelled in 1997. The game was estimated at being 80% complete, though there is not an approximate answer.

[Q04] I found a torrent containing a demo version of Resident Evil 2. Isn't this 1.5?

No, that was released to Resident Evil fans as an apology from Capcom for all the delays they encountered with Resident Evil 2. The demo was created after the original project had been scrapped and started over from scratch, and was packaged with the Director's Cut of Resident Evil. It largely resembles the final release with a few minor differences. There should be no confusion as to the authenticity of a 1.5 iso in comparison to the RE2 demo, or the beta2 that surfaced years ago. Please refer to Section III for 1.5 media.

[Q05] Who is the blonde girl in the racing gear?

That is Elza Walker. Recently confirmed by ProjectUmbrella owner and community member NewsBot, Elza was originally named Rachael Speyer as a way of establishing a connection to the first game just as Claire did in the final release.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    We've discovered something new. Just as Leon S. Kennedy was originally known as "Grant Bitman", Elza Walker was originally known as "Rachel Speyer" (レイチェル・スパイヤー), a relative of BIO1's Forest Speyer of S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team. This is intriguing as it means that Kamiya tried to connect the two games with one character being related to an older one, and then dropping the idea prior to Sugimura writing Claire Redfield.

See the next question for more information about Elza.

[Q06] What are the differences between the prototype and the final release?

As seen by many screenshots taken of the game, there are vast differences between the two. One of the most noteworthy is that the RPD was entirely different taking on a more modern design with different lighting and textures. Instead of Claire Redfield the female protagonist was a young woman named Elza Walker. She was a student at the Raccoon University and was an avid motorcycle racer. Being swarmed by hordes of zombies was to be a theme in the game to keep the player feeling claustrophobic and overwhelmed. In addition, Birkin had entirely different mutations than what is seen in the final release. As the player received more and more damage the character's condition would visibly worsen with details such as torn clothing and excessive bleeding. Those are a few brief examples.

There are also differences between the plot of the two games, however very little is known of the prototype's. One of the commonly known differences is that Leon and Elza never crossed paths, unlike Leon and Claire. Ada's role was to originally be a researcher, and Robert Kendo was instead a man named John who aided Elza. Several factors of the 1.5 script led to a professional writer (Noboru Sugimura) being hired to revise and (ultimately) rewrite the script of the game. This also played a part in Elza being discarded in favor of Claire Redfield in order to establish a connection to the first game.

[Q07] Who is this Roy guy I've seen artwork of? And isn't his name supposed to be DJ?

No, DJ is a misinterpretation of his name that a fan created based off of a concept artwork of the 1.5 cast. His name is Roy and he was to be a surviving police officer in the 1.5 plot who aids the characters in their escape from Raccoon City.

[Q08] I've seen screenshots and concept art of creatures that weren't in the final game. What are they exactly?

One is a man-spider hybrid creature and the other are apes. Various videos on the Internet showcase the player fighting against them if you're interested in their attacks and behaviors. There are also several different zombie designs that were cut from the final game.

Some of the other concept art you may have seen are of ideas that never made it to either 1.5 or 2. Those are:

Salem
    Golgotha
    G-Annette
    Zombie Horse
    "Transforming Creature" (possibly)
    Tyrant Inferior

You may find it interesting that at one point in its development the basis for Cerberus was a German Shepard instead of the usual Doberman.

[Q09] I've noticed that Leon has all these different designs in 1.5. What gives!?

Leon began as a character named Grant Bitman. Over time his hair style and name were changed and his clothing modified. What you see in the final release is the way he was to be had 1.5 been completed.

[Q10] What are all these different pieces of armor I see the characters wearing in the artwork?

One of the unique features of the prototype is that throughout the course of the game the player would come across various pieces of body armor that offered different resistances to damage as well as offering more item slots. It should be noted that there are also unused weapons and features originally found in 1.5 that wouldn't appear in the series until much later. A few of these include hand grenades and the knife being assigned to a different button. Also, the knife had its own personal inventory slot that didn't hinder a player's carrying capacity.

[Q11] I keep noticing people mentioning a "bioflames build" and referring to either a "40%" or "80%" version. What exactly are they talking about?"

Bioflames is a website that was created by an avid Resident Evil fan for fellow Resident Evil 1.5 enthusiasts to gather information and pictures, and to bring knowledge of the game to the community. The "Bioflames build" came about when an anonymous figure approached the webmaster with pictures and information regarding the game. The build however was not given out, and the source has not been heard from since. There are no copies of this build in circulation, nor was it ever given out to any specific individual in the community. Do not attempt to contact anyone for it.

The "40%" build is the most commonly known version, which is in the hands of the community now. Please see Section II of the FAQ for more information regarding the 40% build. The 80% build is what the bioflames build is understood to be. Again, these percentages are only estimates. They're not approximations for completion.

[Q12] Who is the Curator and what does he have to do with Resident Evil 1.5?

The Curator is the one in charge of the Playstation Museum. A few years ago he showcased footage of the 40% build on his website. There was a lot of drama surrounding it, and ultimately nothing good ever came of it. It's utterly pointless to approach him about it, and at this point it's best to leave the drama in the past. If you absolutely must know, do a search with google. You'll find what you're looking for. Furthermore, a playable version of 1.5 can easily be found on the Internet (the very same build he demonstrated) so why bother the guy?

[Q13] Screw reading, I just want to play 1.5...where can I find it!?

You're in luck, a playable version of 1.5 has finally hit the Internet although the circumstances behind its release are really shitty. You should thank Team IGAS for the ability to enjoy the game. Without them it would be impossible. Show your appreciation for their efforts in this thread:

Thanks IGAS!

And to download the game:

Resident Evil 1.5

As of 01/06/14 the link to download 1.5 no longer works. However, both the MZD and PVB are easily found with a Google search.

12/10/15: The first official release from Team IGAS w/Gemini, "The Battle Coliseum" can be downloaded for free from here.

Which brings us to Section II...

SECTION II: Team IGAS and the Restoration Project

[Q14] Who is Team IGAS and why are they important?

Team IGAS (I Got a Shotgun) is a mostly anonymous team that is handling the restoration of 1.5. They are in possession of the 40% build and are currently in the process of making the game retail quality for all of the community to play. Various videos of their work can be found on youtube under B.Zork's channel, and screenshots of the game's development can be found here.

[Q15] When was this project first announced?

Last year several screenshots surfaced on a Facebook account that someone took notice of. The leak was never meant to happen however as the project was initially meant to be kept under wraps until it was ready for release. Some time later the true intentions of the project were revealed.

[Q16] So how did Team IGAS find a copy of 1.5? It's been 16 years since the game was cancelled and it's just now surfacing?

Little is known as to where exactly this 40% build that they are in possession of came from. They're not answering either, so don't bother. It's in their best interests (and ours) that the sources of their work (and what all exactly they have) remain anonymous. However, a history of how the project began can be found here.

Surfacing 1.5 was no small feat.

[Q17] So the playable version that is circulating has been modified? I want to play the original, untouched build.

The "40%" PVB was surfaced several months after IGAS released the MZD build publicly. Just browse around a bit and you'll likely find it hosted somewhere on the Internet. The source of the leak is unknown.

[Q18] Wait, if Team IGAS doesn't want to release the unmodified version until their project is complete then why do we have this WIP build to play?

Because a trusted individual attempted to make profit off of their work. In response, they leaked the build onto the Internet to avoid their work being exploited and fans of the game being scammed.

[Q19] What are the differences between the unmodified version and the WIP build? This thing barely works!

Very little when looking at the bigger picture, but you can see plenty of IGAS' custom content and modifications present. The PVB (Plain Vanilla Build) is very broken and glitchy in its original state, and uses simplified placeholders for several things with many functions being unusable or incomplete. This includes unfinished environments, Leon and Elza being placeholders for several characters, weapons not functioning correctly or crashing the game entirely, the infamous "Air Jesus" glitch just to name a few. You can check out videos of in-depth playthroughs of the PVB courtesy of RMandel here.

Contrary to rumor, the IGAS modifications do not prevent the player from accessing portions of the game intentionally left out by them, and isn't less functional than it's original. In fact, the IGAS modifications seen in the MZD (Magic Zombie Door) build have actually improved the PVB as a whole to make it more enjoyable. Watch the videos and you can see the differences for yourself. It should be no surprise that the PVB is worse off than the MZD build in regards to enjoyable gameplay.

Fellow community member Martin (Dark Biohazard) has put forth the time and effort to make custom patches for MZD to help stabilize it as well as make it more functional and a few other modifications to create a more overall enjoyable expereince. The patches and instruction on how to apply them can be found here.

[Q20] I heard they are going to release a demo soon?

As of 01/06/14 there has yet to be a demo released. It's been confirmed that a demo is still in development however no release date or timeframe has been announced.

02/07/15: Community member Gemini has confirmed his recent involvement in the fan completion of 1.5 as well as a demo release of a fully functioning RPD in the future.

12/10/15: Team IGAS w/Gemini have made their first official release, "The Battle Coliseum". I do not consider the MZD release their first as it was in response to foul play committed by a third party.

Download it for free here.

Also, a demo of the RPD is the next scheduled release although no timeframe has been given and it's doubtful that there will be until it's almost completed and the testing phase begins. It has been mentioned that there will be revisions to the Battle Coliseum demo as well which will include adjustments and new enemies.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    The main game demo should come some time after this one. The coliseum is more or less a release to check reactions to the engine change and game play tweaks. At least it seems like the fan art contest was a good idea, we'll see how the game scores.

[Q21] OK, so when is this project supposed to be released?

IGAS has stated that they will no longer operate under deadlines. At this point it's simply a matter of being patient and waiting for them to complete their work. Any possible release date you may have heard about is invalid at this point. The FAQ will be updated if and when IGAS makes an announcement regarding its release.

02/07/15: IGAS are now collaborating with fellow community member and programmer Gemini to help resolve development issues as well as a few implementations of his own. This is great news for everyone as it gives us more transparency with its development and brings an eventual release that much closer.

12/19/15: Gemini has recently provided more insight into the development of 1.5 in light of their newly released demo showcasing the intended mini game and bonus content features to be included in the final release:

Should take way less than another 1000 pages to make something else for an actual story mode. This demo practically provided 90% of the code necessary to make the engine stable and ready for everything else following.

[Q22] Will there be voice acting and cutscenes?

Recently Team IGAS has posted a brief video demonstrating their ability to implement voice acting into cutscenes however it isn't decided if they will choose to include it. The determining factor will be the availability of quality voice acting otherwise all dialogue will be presented with subtitles.

12/19/15: Voice actors have been selected for the project and have provided their work for the recent release from IGAS w/Gemini. It has also been clarified that there will indeed be FMV cutscenes in the final game:

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    Will the final game include fmv/cgi?
    Yes, there should be a few of those.

[Q23] Awesome! I'd love to audition/beta test/help Team IGAS!

While the team is very appreciative of the support within the community, they're currently not accepting outside help with the project. However, they're open to constructive criticism and suggestions from the fanbase.

[Q24] Will there be special costumes/modes/*insert extra* to unlock via the grading system?

It has been specified that there will indeed be unlockables, however the team wishes not to reveal what they are so that there are surprises to the player and to enhance the replay value.

[Q25] Where can I find the editing tools that the team is using?

The team are not releasing their tools to the public. Also, it's been stated that they have developed some of the ones they're using within the project. So please do not ask for them.

[Q26] I think *insert new outside gameplay feature* would be a cool idea to put into the 1.5 project! Will they add it?

Highly doubtful. The team is open to suggestions and ideas for improving the content they have presented, but they aren't taking requests for additions to the game.

[Q27] I want to donate money to the team for all their hard work and dedication for this project. Where do I go to do that?

The team is not accepting money donations for the project in order to avoid legal complications that could arise. You can, however, show your appreciation in this topic.

[Q28] I saw an auction of 1.5 on eBay/someone announcing a leak/random disrespectful bullshit...

Don't bother with anything you see elsewhere. It's just not trustworthy. Plus, we're all tired of drama. It's time to celebrate and move on as a community.

Section III: Further Reading and Media:

Project Umbrella
    Bioflames
    Survivhor RE1.5 Info
    Survivhor RE1.5 YouTube Playlist
    imacwesker's High Quality RE 1.5 Scans
    RMandel's In-Depth Timeline of RE1.5's History to Present
    RMandel's RE 1.5 PVB Video Playthroughs
    Dark Biohazard's RE 1.5 Patches
    Kegluneq's No Damage Knife Only Walkthrough of 1.5
    Kegluneq's Resident Evil 1.5 Database
    ZeroMythos Collection of Hidden 1.5 Areas:
    Part 1

Part 2
    Part 3

Read more about the project directly from two members associated with Team IGAS:

B.Zork's Post History
    D.Birkin's Post History

And their official Facebook page:

Team IGAS on Facebook

If you have a question I didn't address, or have a correction that needs to be made feel free to ask here or PM me.

UPDATES:
    - 02/16/17: Updated Q05 to reflect new information about Elza that recently surfaced.

- 12/19/15: Updated Q13 with a link to the newly released "Battle Coliseum" demo, and updated Q20-Q22 with information regarding current development, future releases, voice acting, and the implementation of FMV cutscenes.

- 02/07/15: Updated Q20 and Q21 with information regarding recent developments in the fan completion of 1.5 and a pre-release demo.

- 10/03/14: Added Keqluneq's Resident Evil 1.5 Database to Section III.

- 03/09/14: Updated Q22 reflecting the possibility of voice acting in the IGAS project.

- 01/06/14: Updated Q20 and Q21 regarding potential release date information, made several minor corrections and updates, and added ZeroMythos video collection of hidden 1.5 rooms as well as a knife only no damage 1.5 walkthrough courtesy of Kegluneq to Section III.

- 10/13/13: Altered Q17 to reflect the leak of the original 40% build of 1.5.

- 09/16/13: Added questions to Section II regarding PVB and MZD differences, information concerning a demo release, and provided links to RMandel's PVB videos, imacwesker's HQ RE 1.5 scans, and Dark Biohazard's MZD patches to Section III.

- 07/27/13: Corrected a few minor errors, reworded Q04 to avoid confusion between the Trial Edition release and beta2, and added RMandel's timeline to Further Reading.

- 06/06/13: Added a new question to Section II concerning unlockable game content.

- 06/05/13: Updated info for RE2 beta and added Team IGAS posts/survivhor links to "Further Reading" and corrected errors.
    Last edited by Graco; 02-16-2017, 03:04 AM.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Two things:

1) 1.5 was not meant to conclude the series.
    2) Better off removing the wiki link.

Otherwise good job.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Done and done.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

This should get stickied, and replies disabled(only for updates ofc). Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
          [Q22] I think *insert suggestion* would be a cool idea to put into the 1.5 project! Will they add it?

Highly doubtful. The team is open to suggestions and ideas for improving the content they have presented, but they aren't taking requests for additions to the game.
          You're right about the "highly doubtful" part, which is why I want to briefly showcase a few epic wins:

---

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

We can create overlay sprites automatically. Those from trial disk need more work and a different technique from what I do to generate them. Creating those sprites is very time consuming. We inject them only when we are sure a background will not change much.
          Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          It looks nice, but wouldn't a more lavish look be more befitting in order to match the other rooms on the same floor (Conference Room and Iron's Office)? Something like a secretary's desk and waiting area would look pretty spiffy. Thanks for answering my question, btw.
          That room uses materials very similar to 3F main corridor. Secretary's desk should not be there. You get acceptance desk at 1F where many other people work. We made it more like a waiting room with some vending machines for refreshments and trophies. Same room on 2F will look similar but with different details and colors.
          Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Alrighty. Although, in that case, maybe the locker should be replaced with something else though? Looks a bit out of place in a public waiting area. Looks great otherwise.
          Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          anyone seen key or shadow?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8662[/ATTACH]
          i was look on desk and underneath... where is it?
          We listened to suggestions about 112 turning to secretary's office and waiting room.
          ---

Originally posted by GBitman View Post

I came along an official Capcom tape from E3 1997 where the first 10 secondes are unknown.
          Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
          @DBirkin: Sorry for all the questions, but I have a quick one about your custom rooms. A few months ago, someone released a video of the 80% build that shows the lit version of the B1 corridor is covered in blood (probably from the dogs escaping and tearing the zombies apart) -- do you plan on updating your lit version of this corridor to reflect the official version shown in the video?
          It is already updated. Design follows changes appearing in that video.

Sneak preview.
          ---

Now if only GBitman would reveal himself...

Comment

Great work! Here's something to contribute, If people still have questions that have already been answered they can browse B.Zork and D.Birkin's post history so they can easilly see everything they've ever posted on the forums.

Comment

Great job overall, Graco I have a question, thought:

[Q04] I found a torrent containing a beta version of Resident Evil 2. Isn't this 1.5?

No, that was released to Resident Evil fans as an apology from Capcom for all the delays they encountered with Resident Evil 2. The beta was created after the original project had been scrapped and started over from scratch. It originated from a bonus disc packaged with the Dualshock version of Resident Evil: Director's Cut.
              I am not sure (English is not my first language), but I feel like this text mixes both the RE2 beta vers2 and the video contain of the BHDCDS bonus disc... The first is a playable beta of RE2 and the second are 4 videos of BH1.5, available only in the Japanese edition of Director's Cut.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Now if only GBitman would reveal himself...
              And why would I do that? Oops...
              Last edited by imacwesker; 06-05-2013, 10:34 AM.
              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Great work Graco.

Just a few observations: Regarding Q04, I`ve seen both Biohazard 2 trial edition and Biohazard 2 beta 2 on torrent/emule masked with the name "1.5", you could add a brief description of BH2TE and BH2b2 for those people who may not know what they are or confussing with the real 1.5.
                And on Q23, the link to show appretiation to IGAS actually leads to another thread, not a big issue since anyway you posted the right link above.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I think this should be sticked IMO

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                    And why would I do that? Oops...
                    Hey Jerome, how about a "GrantBitman's Resident Evil 1.5 video enhanced" ? ;-)
                    Wow, I didn't even think it was you at the time; I just wanted you to make an enhanced version like you did with the GoroMacida video... Sorry for inadvertently calling you out back then!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                      Great work Graco.

Just a few observations: Regarding Q04, I`ve seen both Biohazard 2 trial edition and Biohazard 2 beta 2 on torrent/emule masked with the name "1.5", you could add a brief description of BH2TE and BH2b2 for those people who may not know what they are or confussing with the real 1.5.
                      +1

And thank you for finally making this FAQ by the way; I think that Kim and Alzaire would approve.

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                        I am not sure (English is not my first language), but I feel like this text mixes both the RE2 beta vers2 and the video contain of the BHDCDS bonus disc... The first is a playable beta of RE2 and the second are 4 videos of BH1.5, available only in the Japanese edition of Director's Cut.
                        I tried to find your website to add to the Further Reading section but it seems that you're no longer running it?

Also, thank you for the suggestions and comments everyone. I appreciate feedback.
                        Last edited by Graco; 06-05-2013, 03:32 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I didn't even think it was you at the time; I just wanted you to make an enhanced version like you did with the GoroMacida video... Sorry for inadvertently calling you out back then!
                          No worries, I am still surprised by the amount of people who didn't "recognize" me. And just to be clear: yes I work at Sony as a video editor, no I don't have the 80% beta.

I tried to find your website to add to the Further Reading section but it seems that you're no longer running it?
                          I stopped managing my website in 2007 but it is still online and the RE1.5 section is here: http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net/RE1.5/
                          My Youtube playlist (including some "walkthroughs" I made before we had access to the footage from Curator): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBF65E78CA85FB9C7
                          My "Resident Evil 1.5 Trailer" short movie and behind the scenes videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD040C8A30EB77132
                          That's all I have about RE1.5 - yet ;)
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

I've always been grateful for those videos, imacwesker. They were a ray of light back in the dark time before the events leading up to the MZD build. Parts of them are still useful - which goes to show how ahead of the curve you were back then on certain things.
                            Last edited by RMandel; 06-05-2013, 11:35 PM.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

@imacwesker

I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask, but were you the one who originally unearthed this famous photograph?

Click image for larger version

Name:	demo15pic.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	403055

If so, or even if not, do you know anything more about the event, date, photographer, etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X