X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
    Damed it looks really good

And a 2nd damed I forgott the christmas gift from my mother (beside the Egypt holidays) ^^
    this two calendars
    Is that 2009 calendar newor different from the 2008/Feb2009 calendar that was released around the time of Umbrella Chronicles? I need a new RE calendar.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• It shows only UC charakters and bosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
        It shows only UC charakters and bosses.
        Oh I see. Thanks. I'm in search of an RE 09 calendar. Capcom needs to make one soon.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Oh I see. Thanks. I'm in search of an RE 09 calendar. Capcom needs to make one soon.
          i was thinkin exactly the same!!!!!! i want one!!!!!

Comment

• I have a Tomb Raider 2009 Calendar

Comment

• I was browsing the Japanese auctions. Found this picture.

If you see the Wilpharm surgeon's mask, it has Resident Evil Degeneration on it, no Biohazard, so it's not Japanese.

Does anyone know which country // region these came from?
              sigpic

Comment

• Got my Degeneration Soundtrack today...haven't opened it to see what all comes with it though.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Didn't buy anything for ages but this week i decided to give myself a little something Found a Resident Evil 2 phonecard pretty cheap.

Comment

• My Biohazard: Degeneration Blu-ray Big Box arrived yesterday. Not much to Angela's diary, but the figure is good. Also recently got my hands on the (still indexed) German copy of RE2 with the US coverart, and Director's Cut Deutsche version with the uncut intro.

Comment

• Yay! My Biohazard art book arrived this morning. Really nice book and addition to my collection. My only small complaint with it is there's only two pages of Biohazard 2 ads (I'm sure it was more heavily promoted than that!) and none at all for Gaiden! oh well...

Comment

• I bought this because i liked the price for one of my fav guns in resident evil 3, but can anyone give me more info on the item. I just want to know when and where it came out, i'm guessing during the b.h 3 release, but was it in shops, conventions or just given out with copies of the games. Also i'd like to know how many were made, i've seen someone on this site before with a bundle of them, so i'm guessing theres alot. I would of guessed it made up all the guns and knifes used in resident evil 3, but i've seen they've made monsters aswell. I'd be very greatful if anyone could give me a checklist, along with a bit of history on these items. Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Yup, it's a Hong Kong item.
                          There's a whole bunch of guns from every game from RE1 up to I think CV and Zero, knives and swords, keys, rings, badges, lighters, mini figures and other bits and pieces...
                          Some were released with the actual HK comics but most were sold separately with the cardboard backing (like your shotgun), around HK.

The HK collectibles are a bit of an obsession of mine. I've got LOTS of the stuff but the mini-metal figures are my main interest. I'll provide a list with pics at a later time. It's an ongoing project that's taking me way too long (but I'll finish eventually).

Comment

• My Organic Biohazard figure collections arrived today. I got Rebecca Vs hunter, Chris Vs Yawn and Jill Vs Chimera. Im so impressed that ive just ordered the remaining three to complete the collection!

Comment

• My Umbrella jacket came in today. So very warm.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• ^ Hey, that's awesome , I've always wanted one.

*jelous person over here.... *
                                Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 01-08-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X