X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Birkin
    replied
    Just uploaded some picture of one of my prototypes, maybe it will interest some of the colelctors here, so i'm sharing some picture here.

It's a resin statue prototype made by Palisades Toys, it was never released to the public, but was supposed to be a resin statue like the Claire who was sold before.

(see more here: www.birkinslab.com/crbst_1073.html )

Click image for larger version

Name:	RCCLéonstatueproto-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	402814

Name:	resident-evil-2-claire-and-leon-artwork-small.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	402813
    Last edited by William Birkin; 03-24-2013, 03:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chris' Boob
    replied
    Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    That statue is based off of the Real Shock Nemesis. Most probable that it's a bootleg that was cast from the figure itself. You can tell it was a bad casting as details are smoothed out and he appears to have rounded bits.
    Exactly. Why do you think I got it so cheap [$123]? I actually dig this more than any other Nemesis statue from what I could find because it's the closest in detail to the game's image. Either that or I'm blind.

I just purchased a Virtual Legends Tyrant statue, and I hope it get's shipped because I paid a very good price for it [new]...

If anyone here ever wants to sell their VIRTUAL LEGENDS WILLIAM BIRKIN STATUE please LET ME KNOW!

Seems to be harder to find...
    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-22-2013, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    I don't feel like taking pictures but here I go here's all my stuff
    Ps1:
    Resident Evil (both long box and jewel case)
    REDC: 2disc, single disc and dualshock version
    RE2: Dualshock version
    RE3: both black label with Dino Crisis demo and Greatest Hits
    RE Survivor (Disc only sadly)

DC:
    Code Veronica

PS2:
    Code Veronica X
    Outbreak file 1 and 2 (can't find them tho)
    Dino Stalker (kind of related)
    RE4

GC:
    REmake
    Zero
    2 and 3

Wii:
    RE Archives (with poster)
    RE Archives zero
    RE4 Wii Edition

Ps3:
    RE6 (thats right I don't own any copies of 5 anymore)

Other stuff:
    All 6 S.D. Perry Novels
    Re4 Strategy Guide (Gamecube with poster)
    Novels based on the movies
    All 5 movies on Blu-ray

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    That statue is based off of the Real Shock Nemesis. Most probable that it's a bootleg that was cast from the figure itself. You can tell it was a bad casting as details are smoothed out and he appears to have rounded bits.

Leave a comment:

• Chris' Boob
    replied
    Just got a new Nemesis statue:

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    I bought all my figures from a shop here in town years ago. The shop was closing down and they marked them all down to $30 each. Before that they were $50 each. It took me about 1 year to get them all.

Leave a comment:

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied
    Oh man, Moby Dick Real Shock figures. I have every one of them. Man the Hunter Beta is a massive beast for sure.
    Wow, cool! Might I ask how long it took you to acquire them all? I'm always outbid by a reseller usually at the last second on the ones I'm after xD

Also got my RE6 hard back guidebook the other day. Planning on putting the patches that came with and the ones from ORC in a frame. Guidebook is really nice, for anyone wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Branden_Lucero
    replied
    almost a year since i last updated the pdf files, but they're at least updated now.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Oh man, Moby Dick Real Shock figures. I have every one of them. Man the Hunter Beta is a massive beast for sure.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-15-2013, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	402734
    Finally opened the Mr.X and Chris; they were still twist tied in and everything. I think Chris looks really cool next to Jill with the Gatling gun.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Yes he's bulky for sure. Too bad mine is kind of beat up but I plan to repaint him. I just have to find the ambition to do it.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    I recently picked yo a Palisades G3 Birkin at a rummage sale for $10. He's huge! I don't know where I am going to go with him though..
    Nice, and here I thought mine was a steal after finding it at a local comic book shope for $50 lol. He's quite bulky that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    I recently picked yo a Palisades G3 Birkin at a rummage sale for $10. He's huge! I don't know where I am going to go with him though..

Leave a comment:

• biohazard_star
    replied
    Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    I had all of the ToyBiz figures when I was little, but as growing up unfortunately they either broke or lost themselves in my abyss known as a house.

I recently purchased Birkin G3 but it's lacking the head for G4. :/ Anyways, I have loose Tyrant (lost Mr. X clothes), Ivy, Ada and Birkin G3.
    Same here. They had shitty articulation, but I had fun playing with them since they were RE characters. I had the entire RE1 and RE2 set except for RE1 Tyrant. Unfortunately, being a kid I didn't really give a shit about preserving them. I ended up selling all of them as a lot for cheap, but I still have Claire's western revolver which got chewed up by my dog.

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    I had all of the ToyBiz figures when I was little, but as growing up unfortunately they either broke or lost themselves in my abyss known as a house.

I recently purchased Birkin G3 but it's lacking the head for G4. :/ Anyways, I have loose Tyrant (lost Mr. X clothes), Ivy, Ada and Birkin G3.

How rare are these? I got Birkin for relatively cheap and I wanna get them all again so I can put them on display.

Also that RE5 Jill is beautiful, but I just don't have the money to splash £100 on a figure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X