X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
    here it is

Where do you live and where did you ordered ?

It's such a nice package still waiting for mine.

I also ordered a Asia CE for the 360 today
    I don't have a 360 yet but the Making of DVD in the 360 box is in a nice looking steelbook

I thing I only have to get a UK CE and then I'm finish with RE 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
      Where do you live and where did you ordered ?

It's such a nice package still waiting for mine.

I also ordered a Asia CE for the 360 today
      I don't have a 360 yet but the Making of DVD in the 360 box is in a nice looking steelbook

I thing I only have to get a UK CE and then I'm finish with RE 4
      play-asia but its sold out i was lucky on midnight to order cause when i woke up it sold lol

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
        play-asia but its sold out i was lucky on midnight to order cause when i woke up it sold lol

No problem I ordered it, too through an 3party service like gene

But that takes longer

Comment

• PreOrdered this a few minutes ago:

Comment

• I picked up my 2nd edition today. I got the Australian LE (steel book).
            It's not bad but not as nice as the Asian LE.

They were about the same price.
            Australian cover: Nice Kijuju theme steel case
            Asian cover: Chris & Sheva cover (can be turned inside out to be Biohazard version).
            Australian manual: Africa cover. Black & white contents.
            Asian manual: Chris cover. Full color contents.
            Australian disks: Kijuju game disk. Plain RE5 dvd making of.
            Asian disks: Chris & Sheva game disk. Wesker, Chris or Sheva making of.
            Australian extras: Free Neca figure.
            Asian extras: Black box for outer case. Chainsaw 2mb flash stick.

The best thing about the Aussie version was the free Neca figure. It comes in a clear plastic bag, not with the Neca box/card but since I open my figures, that dosn't bother me. It would cost me at least $30 to import one so it was good value.
            The checkout chicks were funny. One was handing me a Sheva figure, then a 2nd girl asked, "Do you want the woman or this guy?" (and held up the Executioner). I was about to say the woman is fine but then thought I'd be more of a 'bad ass' to choose the Axe Man. She agreed, "Yeah, this one is cooler".
            Now I just have to buy the Chris and Sheva figures separately.

Btw, my LE RE5 guide book was shipped by Amazon yesterday.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Skunky; 03-12-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              the hot topic i work at finally got RE5 shirts in today.
              i just bought one before i went home
              Hey, I was actually wondering why I hadn't seen any Resident Evil 5 merchandise at Hot Topic. They always have shirts and stuff for the new big games. Can you post a pic of it?

EDIT: Just saw a pic on their website. Hopefully they will have more than the basic logo.
              Last edited by Corrin; 03-12-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 PS3 special edition with limited edition guide with the special laser cell given as I left the store. XD Midnight release, freezing my tits off.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• just got the ps3 collectors edition. Also got the 3" NECA Chris figure free with which was a nice suprise!

HMV were giving away BSAA tshirts with purchase but it was dearer than GAME. I asked them to sell me the tee but got a resounding "No" LOL

Comment

• Picked up the german RE 5 CE Guidebook today, still waiting for the one coming from the states.

Comment

• I just picked up a used copy of RE zero for 5.99..cool now I can play a REmake fusion game.

Comment

• well i just got US:RE5 its alot different from the JAp version
                        US:Re5 got 2 disks bonus making of Re5 & art on Blu-ray ,& trailer RE:d ,RE:E Movie which the jap version has it too but all on in one withOUT RE :E movie trailer& no art book and disk is alot different heres some pics Resident Evil 5 VS Biohazard 5 Special ED
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-13-2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• The Art Cel is very nice bought mine today from ebay.com for $9.99 cause the shipping costs for the US CE at GameStop are too expansive so I ordered the US CE at Axelmusic wich was shipped out today

Hey adamthegrave can you please tell me to how many the art cell is limited ?

Also bought:

Last edited by Zomby; 03-13-2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zomby View Post
                            The Art Cel is very nice bought mine today from ebay.com for $9.99 cause the shipping costs for the US CE at GameStop are too expansive so I ordered the US CE at Axelmusic wich was shipped out today

Hey adamthegrave can you please tell me to how many the art cell is limited ?

Also bought:

i didnt even know they made them i went 2 gamestop i gotten the last one & it was free im going to
                            have to buy the original case cover only ill just wait till someone post it on ebay
                            Last edited by adamthegrave; 03-13-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• well i just ordered snow thing of Re5 for $25

Comment

• My e-capcom 360 special edition of RE5 just came in...now I'm waiting on the PS3 version.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X