X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dracarys
    replied
    Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
    Sorry to double post but I want this post highlighted as new.

To anyone who bought the PLay Arts Kai Lupo figure...was there any damage to the inner plastic mould that the figure sits in? A friend bought one a couple months ago from a store and the back was smashed to hell, all the figures in the store had the same thing. We presumed they weren't handled well, the figure itself has no damage.

I ordered one from a completely different retailer and it has arrived with the same problem, the upper area where her back/head would rest are smashed. The plastic seems so thin from shaping and so little gap for her to fit in I am presuming a widespread issue with even small force able to break it.

Also, on both my friends and my own figures the pistol holding hand for the left when you try to attach it doesn't want to hold in, I've needed use a bit of blu-tac to make it grip. Another widespread issue?

Both my friends and I have Resident Evil branding of the figure, not Biohazard.

Anyone else can comment on the figure?
    So did nobody buy this?

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    While not as massive as some folks around, here's my latest pic of my collection, minus the Damnation Blu-ray I bought two days after this pic was taken...
    Gaiden was a bitch to find complete in a good condition LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	resident.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	577.1 KB
ID:	402680

Leave a comment:

• gorilla
    replied
    sick collection.

Leave a comment:

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied
    Got I think, 48 or so of the Wildstorm Resi 2 cards for $30. Planning on buying the insert set soon. I was bidding on a RE Outbreak shirt (the ones in the pistol box) but was outbid at the last second. ah, oh well. Other than that, I've been pretty dry in collection updates. Also: anyone know what gas type and pellets the Umbrella Revolver by Tanaka uses? I'd like to test the thing out, never shot an air gun before.

Leave a comment:

• Chris' Boob
    replied
    If anyone is going to part with their RE2 Platinum figurine set I'll always be willing to buy. I need to hunt them down. Must be sealed in 9/10 condition or higher. No bends in cardboard, nothing, unless it's very slight and not noticeable.

>_>

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    How does a nice video of my collection suffice?

Leave a comment:

• Bianca
    replied
    Originally posted by A_Jill_Sandwich View Post
    Old from my birthday in August, and well, not part of my collection (Ada was quite delicious...) but this is some NICE cake art done by a lady at a market here at the bakery part. Lovely....my mom told her 'one of the RE girls' and this is what was made. Still love it, best cake EVER. ;o;
    Ha, this is so cute! I love it. My mom used to do things like this, for my birthday. When I turned 14, I had a Wesker birthday cake. Growing up is such a bummer; I haven't had a cake since I was 19...

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Jeez you're young. Is how old I was when RE1 released and I first played it.

Leave a comment:

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0964.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	402414 Old from my birthday in August, and well, not part of my collection (Ada was quite delicious...) but this is some NICE cake art done by a lady at a market here at the bakery part. Lovely....my mom told her 'one of the RE girls' and this is what was made. Still love it, best cake EVER. ;o;

Leave a comment:

• veronesis
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandoloneous View Post
    Hot Toys's quality has certainly gotten better in the last few years, so much so that they're releasing newer, better versions of their previous attempts. I own all the HT Resident Evil figures, as well as personal customizations of every classic character...
    Woah dude, those are awesome!
    Last edited by veronesis; 01-31-2013, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    Resident Evil 6 Presse Kit:

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Sorry to double post but I want this post highlighted as new.

To anyone who bought the PLay Arts Kai Lupo figure...was there any damage to the inner plastic mould that the figure sits in? A friend bought one a couple months ago from a store and the back was smashed to hell, all the figures in the store had the same thing. We presumed they weren't handled well, the figure itself has no damage.

I ordered one from a completely different retailer and it has arrived with the same problem, the upper area where her back/head would rest are smashed. The plastic seems so thin from shaping and so little gap for her to fit in I am presuming a widespread issue with even small force able to break it.

Also, on both my friends and my own figures the pistol holding hand for the left when you try to attach it doesn't want to hold in, I've needed use a bit of blu-tac to make it grip. Another widespread issue?

Both my friends and I have Resident Evil branding of the figure, not Biohazard.

Anyone else can comment on the figure?

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    If they sold them here to a $135 equivalent I'd probably buy them all, but they were more like $250.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    I remember when I bought STARS Wesker new for $135 and I thought it was expensive.. Now look at the prices on them..

Leave a comment:

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied
    Those custom ones are really nifty; RE1 Jill and HUNK in particular. Very nice. I do think $200 IS a bit pricy on her but I went ahead anyways. Could've been far worse of a possible money sink to some IMO- like how I am disgusted by some Palisades stuff- Wesker and Hunter and the Nemmy's, per say. Ridiculously expensive. $200 for one figure? Not sure if even some Moby Dick ones climb that high- aside from Rebecca and possibly Leon. All in all, people have choices on stuff and preferences.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X