Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at my local game store today and asked about an RE4 poster they had on the wall and ended up getting it for US $2.00. I decided to look it up: here

Is this guy deluding himself or did I seriously pick up a rare poster for super cheap?

Comment

• I think he's deludued. That poster game with a Bradygames book I believe (I think that's their logo in the corner in one shot?). The books shouldn't be that hard to track down w/ the poster.

I got another 2 keys.

So now I'll have
      0 sword.
      0 armor.
      2 shield.
      2 helmet.

Still trying to finish 1 set...
      sigpic

Comment

• Yep, checking mine, it does have the Bradygames logo in the corner. I don't think a poster out of a $25 book would be worth that much on it's own.

Those keys are awesome! Now what would be neat would be to set up a bunch of doors in your house to use those keys, but to get the keys you have to solve puzzles. Make life a challenge.

Comment

• Just got a nearly mint copy of Director's Cut for £5. I am pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Just got a nearly mint copy of Director's Cut for £5. I am pleased.
            Very lucky, it's one of the games I'm looking for...

My latest acquisitions:

Comment

• I won an auction for this old jacket. I got it mostly because it's really interesting. It's got the old style Biohazard label, so it's maybe from ~1996-1999. But the back of the jacket says Resident Evil, which is really strange for a Japanese item.
              sigpic

Comment

• are you sure thats a offical Biohazard jacket? i mean anyone could make a capcom tag if they tried hard enough
                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-27-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• First time i see this jacket, i don't think it's official....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

I won an auction for this old jacket. I got it mostly because it's really interesting. It's got the old style Biohazard label, so it's maybe from ~1996-1999. But the back of the jacket says Resident Evil, which is really strange for a Japanese item.
                    dude i think you got jib and how much did you pay for it?

Comment

• Last two months, maybe a few older. Mostly promo items.
                      Attached Files
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Just ordered Resident Evil Directors Cut for Ps1 and Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube. That completes my Gamecube collection. I am not interested in collecting promo's or demo's just the full games. All I need now is Res 2 & 3 for Ps1, Res1 & 2 for the pc, Deadly Silence, Res2 for Nintendo 64, Res for Sega Saturn, Res2&3 for Dreamcast and Gaiden. Then I'm done. Of course that's not including any new games like Zero, Darkside and Res5 for pc. Collection coming along nicley now though will get some pictures up on here very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          I think he's deludued. That poster game with a Bradygames book I believe (I think that's their logo in the corner in one shot?). The books shouldn't be that hard to track down w/ the poster.

I got another 2 keys.

So now I'll have
                          0 sword.
                          0 armor.
                          2 shield.
                          2 helmet.

Still trying to finish 1 set...
                          Where did you get those from? The keys I mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                            Just ordered Resident Evil Directors Cut for Ps1
                            Where and how much cost that game? I'm looking for (eBay) but the price doesn't lower than 20€...

Comment

• i got mine for $20 with the RE2 demo

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Where and how much cost that game? I'm looking for (eBay) but the price doesn't lower than 20€...
                                I got it for 16 Pound on Amazon.co.uk. I believe mine comes with the Re2 demo as well. Not that I really want it. So if anyone wants it you can have it.

The R.E. 2 demo I mean.
                                Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 06-29-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X